+ 0.7 +

Lolol I lied. I thought of a filler theme so im back motherfuckers!!

-

calums pov

I walked into school, hugging myself. It was unusually cold for Spring, which irritated me in someway.

I saw Vic & Kellin making out, didn't want to interfere with their time so I walked past.

I saw Louis talking to Harry, didn't want to interfere with them either.

I saw Ashley talking to Seth, the school fuckboy. He fucks anyone with legs, and doesnt care about their feelings.

 He fucks anyone with legs, and doesnt care about their feelings

This is Seth lolol

She glared at me as I walked past.

I kept walking, looking around until I bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're goi-" said Ashton, "Sorry bro, I was looking for you though."

"Why? To get your stupid fuck toys on me again? And nearly get me suspended?" I said even more annoyed.

"Um, no. To apologize." Michael then said.

"Wait what?" I was beginning to get annoyed.

"Yeah well um you see, we broke up with Bethany and them." Ashton said rubbing his neck, "they were making us act that way, we are so fucking sorry though. We would really like to be your friend cause honestly you're kinda cool." He finished.

"Um okay?"

"Yeah. Ashton is with Bryana now." Michael said looking down.

"Oh, congrats Ash. That sounds like ashy, never calling you that again!" I said as the bell rang, "well I have to go, bye" i left before they could respond.

-

THATS IT YOOYOYOYOYOYOYO

TAHT SUCKED OH WELL!

- jade ♡