I Love You, Levi (The BoyBand Project One Shot)

I was taking slowly, short strides along the shoreline, taking in the beautiful surroundings. The sun setting on the horizon gave the sky different shades of yellow, orange, pink, and a hint of purple. The wet sand sticking to my bare feet as one of my hands held onto my navy blue Hollister flip flops while the other hand was shoved into my jean short shorts’ pocket. The  slight breeze, blowing my hair back gently. I took a deep breath, inhaling the scent of the salty sea water. I decided to move away from the water to sit down on the warm sand with my legs stretched out in front of me. I took my right index finger and brought it closer to the sand next to me, planning to draw a heart. As I began, I felt a presence behind me and legs being placed next to both of mine, and arms being snaked around my stomach. I didn’t even have to turn around to know who it was. Just the smell of his cologne, I automatically know it’s him. I tried my best to ignore his presence and drew a big heart  in the sand, followed by smaller hearts surrounding it. As I was finished, he drew in the big heart L + M. “Perfect.” he whispered in my ear as he leaned in to kiss my cheek. I turned around and sat in between his legs, facing him. I wrapped my arms around his stomach and leaned my head on the crook of his neck. “What are you doing here, Levi?” I asked quietly. “Just checking on you.” he said while rubbing my back up and down soothingly. “I love you too.” I said, removing my head from the crook of his neck. His lips formed into a smile and he leaned in to place his soft, sweet lips against mine. He pulled back and placed his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes, “I love you and I didn’t mean to say it out of the blue before. You scared me, I was actually thinking you didn’t love me back and decided to run for the hills.” I shook my head, “No. Of course I love you back. I was just shocked that you feel the same way. I’m sorry I ran away.” “No need to apologize. As long as you love me back, everything is okay.” he said while rubbing small circles on my cheeks with both of his thumbs. “I love you, Levi.” “I love you too, Megan.” He leaned in and gave me the sweetest and the most passionate kiss ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for all the positive feedback and the votes on both of my BBP one shots! :) And as always, Comment, Vote, Share, and all that good stuff. :3 Love you all and thanks again for the support. ♥