Chapter One

**MY STORY STARTS THE BEGINNING OF FIFTH YEAR OK? SO AFTER CEDRIC DIED AND ALL THAT**

Thalia

I couldn’t find my package of parchment. It was the last thing I had to pack before going to the Burrow and then Harry and I would leave. Ugh, I thought to myself, stupid Tali always losing stuff. Just for once could you locate the damn thing?! I needed Harry’s help.

I walked quickly to his room and knocked on his door.

“Come on in Thalia” he said.

“How did you know it was me?” I asked.

“Easy, you’re the only one that has enough courtesy to knock before barging in here.”

“Good point. I need your help to find my last package of parchment. I seemed to have misplaced it again.”

We walked back to my room and Harry had barely taken two steps in my room, looked under my nightstand with my owl, Rose, in her cage on it, and snatched up the parchment from off the floor. He handed to me with a chuckle and left to gather all of his things to leave.

I quickly pulled my trunk down the stairs and then went and grabbed my owl cage. I set Rose next to Hedwig and they cooed a greeting towards each other. In the distance I saw Mr. Weasley’s car coming up Privet Drive and turned around to bid my goodbyes to the Dursleys. They were always nicer towards me because I think Aunt Petunia thought of me as the daughter she never had and of Harry as the bothersome child.

Anyway, Harry and I said our goodbyes as Mr. Weasley and Ron and Fred and George packed our stuff into the car. As we got into his tiny car, I was very thankful for magic. Without it, we never would’ve fit all six of us plus our luggage into the car. We drove around the corner, then Apparated to the Burrow.

We tumbled out of the car and Ginny and Hermione ran to greet us. They ran to Harry and me and gave us gigantic hugs. I laughed as Ginny and Hermione dragged me away from the small crowd of people. Ginny whispered that they needed to tell me something and walked even farther away. Ginny and Hermione then told me that Fred has a crush on someone and he won’t tell anyone but George, but they overheard (more like eavesdropped) Fred telling George that it was me! ME of all people! I laughed and told them that they must be crazy.

****

Later that evening, after we had all had dinner and caught up with each other’s lives, we all sort of sprinkled off to do our own thing. But then Fred pulled me aside and said he needed to talk to me about something. In private. Ginny and Hermione gave me a shit-eating grin and I rolled my eyes, thinking he just wanted my opinion on how to prank George.

He pulled me outside, and around to the backyard by the shed and said …

A/N:

Ohh Cliffhanger (; I'll update this as soon as possible, and sorry for the short chapter, this is how they'll be at the beginning, because I'm new to this :) And don't forget to comment and make suggestions!