Chapter 2, An important announcement

Five years had past of me living with the Legendaries. I was now ten. Today was my birthday. I couldn't wait.

I hopped out of my bed.
"Goodmorning!" I called down the tree. I heard everone groan and I giggled. I leapt down onto Keldeos branch and shook him off.
"Hey!" I hear him shout. I giggle more. Then I jump off the tree, landing on Keldeo.
"Seriously, Luna?" He asks. Luna. That was my name. Let me describe myself. My name was Luna. I was ten years old. I have golden hair, with Sky Blue eyes. My hair goes down all the way to my knee. I like the colour Orange and Yellow the most and that's the last thing I can think of that describes me. Oh yeah, I love Pokémon and HATE shopping.
Keldeo sighs.
"Well, happy birthday!" He shouts. I face palm. He runs off, and comes back with 3 presents.
"Thanks!" I shout, ripping them open. I read the card and smile. Then I continue ripping off the wrapping.
He has given me a Nice Green jacket made of Grass, some Pants made of wool, a cute little log that's carved into Keldeo, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion and me.
"Do you like it?" I ask. I nodded happily. I place the jacket on. It feels very nice.
Then Virizion and Terrakion come.
"Happy birthday!" They shout. I cover my ears and laugh. They hand me two presents.
One is a grass basket, and the other is a new backpack.
"Where did you get this?" I asked. Terrakion smiled.
" Some Leavanny knew it was your birthday and found it" he replied. I grin and open it. It has a drink bottle, some clothes, a towel, some fresh food and more. I place my Pants into it and zip it up happily.
"Luna." I turn around and see Cobalion, the leader.
He gives my a present which I open slowly. Inside, it's a sword! It has legendary Pokémon markings on it. It has silver hilt and the Blade is golden. I gasp.
"It's for your safety." He says.
"Thanks!" I shout, hugging everyone. They smile. I place the sword in the holder thing that came with. The sword. I place it in my bag in the place that says sword, which is at the right side.
Then, a Leavanny rushes towards us. I recognise her as Lora.
"Help!" She cries.
I place my backpack on and rush after her. She leads me to a clearing and then goes back to her home.
I know the routine. Lora is one of our rangers. She runs around this forest, looking for trainers who treat their Pokémon badly. I climb up onto a tree and watched.
"You worthless Pokémon!" He shouts. I quietly scowl.
"Please master, please forgive me!" The Pokémon cries. I lean forwards and see its a Sewaddle.
"You haven't even defeated one single Pokémon ever since I caught you!" He shouts.
I growl and jump down.
"So?" I ask.
"Stay out of my business." He says.
I take my sword out angrily and slash it down onto the Sewaddles Pokéball.
The boy gasps. Then he growls.
"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO RELEASE MY POKÉMON!" H explodes. I shrug.
"Then stop treating your Pokémon like garbage." I say. The trainer stomps his feet and walks away.
"Hey, you okay?" I ask.
"Yeah." She says.
"Good. Do you want to meet the other Sewaddles?" I ask.
"How can you understand me?" She asks. I smile and tell her I was raised by The Swords Of Justice. She gasps and smiles. I pick her up and bring her to the Sewaddle family.
"Thanks!" She shouts and I wave back. When I return back to my tree, their all waiting.
"Luna, do you know that people can become trainers when their ten?" Virizion asks. I nod.
"Well, we've decided that your gonna become a trainer." She finishes. I gasp.
"Really?" I ask. They nod.
"Firstly go to Nuvema town." Keldeo says. I nod and hug everyone.
"Goodbye!" I shout.
"Come visit us!" Keldeo calls.
"I will!" I answer and travel to Nuvema town.