Vmin Angst- Feeble

This is a short one but I hope you enjoy~
Jimin
I sat on the edge of the bed with the taste of bile still haunting my tastebuds. I clutched my stomach in pain as it spasmed in an effort to make me vomit but all I could do at this point was dry heave. The image of Taehyung's lifeless body on the kitchen floor kept on running through my mind, reminding me of my all too real nightmare.

It has been 6 years since the day Taehyung overdosed and each anniversary the agony gets worse and worse. It felt like yesterday I was screaming over his limp body-

"Taehyung wake up! Please wake up please you have to stay with me!" I brought my lips to his and kissed them desperately. Searching for a sign of warmth in his ice cold lips. A sign of life.

"Please wake up...Please..."

Those words echoed through my mind as I rushed to the bathroom, clutching the sides of the toilet praying for the pain to stop. I sobbed into the toilet struggling to breath in between the pain and overwhelming feeling of nausea.

"Why did you do it Taehyung? Why did you leave me? What was I doing wrong? Please just tell me!" I continued sobbing my vision completely blurred from what seemed like an endless stream of tears.

Suddenly a cold tingling sensation erupted along my jaw-the place Taehyung would strike lightly in an effort to calm me down when I got upset. As if it was a miracle the spasming stopped as the feeling continued.

"T-Taehyung?" I whispered and in an instant the feeling disappeared. I touched my jaw lightly and looked around the bathroom. My tears returned as I walked to the mirror gazing at my reflection through the tears.

I opened the cabinet behind the mirror and grabbed a jar of anti depressant pills.

"This might be the only situation where these might help me." I chuckled quietly and poured a fistful into my hand. Before swallowing them I touched my jaw in the same place I felt the tingling.

"We'll be together soon, I promise."