HEAVENS:Shy Pecks~Otori Eiji x Reader:

You stood in front of your brunette lover as light music resonated in the background, but neither of you paid it any mind. Eiji watched your movements with adoring, pale violet irises as he held you against his broad chest. "(Y/N)-chan...y-you know I love you right?" inquired Eiji as he nuzzled his head into the crook of your neck.

"Of course I know that, Eiji-kun. You tell me how much you love me every day!!" You responded, brushing down a few stray strands of his milk chocolate locks. A soft chuckle vibrated from his throat as he lifted his head, staring into your (e/c) orbs as if he were in a trance. He brought up one of his gentle hands to caress your slightly red tinted cheek. 

As if it were nothing, you both leaned in slowly, only to meet in the middle. Just as quick as it started, the both of you pulled apart, red fully painting both of your faces. "U-uh...I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" Eiji shouted frantically as he bowed in front of you. "It's fine, Eiji! I actually enjoyed the kiss..." You replied as you began to head to your shared bedroom for a good nights rest, Eiji following suit.

//BLEH! SUPER SHORT I THINK IDK HOPE CHU GAI'S LIKED IT~!//