Chapter 17

(Irene POV)
"Irene! Irene! Come push me!" Meylee called out from the swings. I giggled and stood up. I'm pretty sure V fell asleep. I went to swing she was on and she was swaying her feet back and forth. "Eonnie Irene! I'm ready!" She shouted and and her hands clenched onto the chains. I giggled at her excited behavior. "Ok ok." I put my hands to her back and began to push her. "Yay!!!" She laughed and enjoyed the wind.

As I was pushing her, I felt someone's hands wrap around my waist and their chin on my shoulder. I turned slightly to see V. "What are you doing?" I asked, giggling, while taking his hands off. "Oh hi V Oppa!" Meylee yelled from the air while turning her head to the side. He smiled. "Hi. We should get going. It's getting pretty late." He said looking at me, sending butterfly to flutter in my stomach. "Aww. Ok." Meylee said and I made the swing stop. We went back to the blanket, got our stuff, and left.

We passed by the pet store again and the small little dog was still at the window. "Look it! Charlie is still here!" Meylee exclaimed and bent down to be face to face with it. V and I laughed and he bent down with her. "Do you want that for Christmas?" Her eyes lit up when he asked. "Really? You would get him for me?" She shot up and jumped around. "Yeah. Now let's keep going." I pulled him aside and we walked. "You'll really get her that for Christmas?" I asked and he smiled. The smile that will be the death of me. "Yeah. But I have to get together a really big present first."

I nodded and we reached his house. "You guys can come inside. The rest are out." Meylee and I nodded and we stepped inside. Meylee ran to the couch and got the the control for the TV and turned it on. Me and Taehyung went to the kitchen and sat at the dining area. He looked down at his fingers and smiled. "What's up Tae?" He looked up and we made 4 seconds of eye contact, until we looked away.

(V POV)
Maybe I should give her more than her dad on Christmas. Maybe I can... "What's up Tae?" I looked at her and I didn't realize I was smiling. "Umm can you listen to this song we've been working on? It's just the chorus." She clapped her hands and nodded. I smiled that she wanted to hear it and that the excuse worked. "Ooh me too!" Meylee got up from the couch and sat next to Irene.

We laughed. I cleared my throat and began to sing.

(Play music👆: A/N)

"Don't think about anything
Don't even say a single word
Ayo~ Just laugh with me Yeah~

I still can't believe it
All of these seem like a dream
Ayo~ Don't try to disappear Yeah~

Is it true? Is it true?
You~ You~
It's so beautiful I'm afraid

Aren't you? Aren't you?
You~ You~ You~

Will you stay by my side?
Will you promise me?
If I let you go of your hand, you'll fly away, you'll shatter
I'm afraid, afraid, afraid

Will you stop time?
If this moment passes
This might not have happened, that I'll lose you
I'm afraid, afraid, afraid

Butterfly~ Like a Butterfly~
Butterfly, Butterfly
Butterfly~ Like a Butterfly~"

I opened my eyes and saw Irene's expression which made me smile. Meylee shot up and started clapping and Irene came out of her dazed state and clapped as well. "How was it? We're still working on a few stuff but..." She hugged me and cut me off. "It was amazing. I knew you could sing but...wow." She pulled away.

I rubbed the back of my neck and looked down. It's a habit for me whenever someone compliments me. It was silent, I didn't know what to say afterward. "Hey what's up guyseu!" Jhope exclaimed as the rest followed inside. "Umm nothing." Irene said as she turned to face them. "Ok then. I'm going to make some food." Jin said and headed towards us. "Yes! Thank you! I've been starving since the ride back over here." Jungkook complained and crashed down on the couch to watch Sailor Moon.

Jin tapped me on the shoulder and when I turned to face him he smiled and winked. "What?" I asked and he winked and smiled. That hyung is up to something.

(Irene POV)
"So...what now?" I asked V as he averted his eyes to me. "Umm what do you want to do?" I thought for a second. I have the perfect idea. "We can go to that ice skating rink a few minutes away from here. But it's going to be kind of cold." He smiled and nodded. "I'm going to get my coat." He said and ran upstairs. "Jin oppa?" He turned around slightly. "Hmm?" He still had his main focus on the food he was making. "Can you watch over Meylee for a little bit? I have to do something." He nodded. "Of course. Be careful." Jin has always seemed like a motherly figure to me, even before I really knew these guys.

"Gomawo. I will." I put on my jacket and V came running down the stairs with a scarf. "Hurry! Before the ice melts!" I laughed at his unbelievable comment. Well he's 4D so it wasn't completely unbelievable. "I'm pretty sure it's still going to be solid considering its indoors and the seasons haven't changed." He looked at me with a blank expression and shrugged. "I have no idea what you said. . .but c'mon." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the door. "Bye!"

He still held onto my hand while running to the car. This gave me butterflies in my stomach, heat to rise up to my cheeks. We got in and he started the car, we were on our way to the rink. When we got inside, it's was freezing and it felt below 0. Our breath was very visible with every breath we took. "Aish! It's so cold." Without thinking, I clung onto his arm. He laughed and messed up my hair. "It's ok." I used one hand to fix my messy hair. "Jinja?!" I messed with his hair and we laughed, despite the cold air.

Someone had pushed me to the side, causing me to almost trip. "Are you ok?" V asked and I nodded while looking up. I turned to the side to see who had pushed me. "Ugh! Move over pabo!" Oh no. Hades and his crew have arrived. Bridget stormed off to the where you purchase the skates. This is going to be a very interesting day.

----/-----/-------/------/----/---/--------/---/
Hewo pershuns! I'm sorry it took so long to update. But you know, I'm here. Also sorry if it was a little shorter than usual. Don't forget to vote!!!

-❤️Author