Chapter 15

Chantell Simmons

I woke up the next morning to see Spirit asleep on the couch with her back facing me. I shook my head and grabbed my phone to see EJ had texted me.

You wanna get some breakfast?

I thought for a second and it wouldn't be bad if I went out and got some breakfast, I know it's better than this shit the motel gives out.

Sure.

Okay, I'll see you in 30 minutes.

I got up and grabbed some clothes out then walked into the bathroom and took my shower. I heard the bathroom door open only to see Spirit walking in.

"Why're you in here?" I asked.

"I have to pee." She said.

I rolled my eyes and continued to bathe myself then I felt her kiss my neck.

"What are you doin'?" I asked.

She didn't reply, she just kept kissing my neck. I chuckled while pushing her back, she gave me a confused look.

"Your tongue isn't gonna fix this one." I said.

I grabbed my towel then wrapped it around my body. She really thought that everything she said and did to me could be fixed with some sex, that's sad.

I walked into the room and dried myself off then put my panties and bra on. I went over to the suitcase I had and put on something simple.

She walked into the room and gave me a death glare but I rolled my eyes.

"Where are you goin'?" She asked.

"To mind my business, as usual." I said putting on my shoes.

I looked at my phone to see a message from EJ say he was out front. Then I felt Spirit snatch my phone out of my hand.

"Who the fuck is EJ?!" She asked, yelling.

I ignored her question while reaching for my phone. She pushed me back and started to type something to him.

"Give me my damn phone back!" I yelled.

She looked at me and smirked then gave it back. I looked at what she sent.

This her gf, leave her alone man. She's mine so stay tf away from her.

I looked at her and sighed then I felt my phone vibrate again.

😂 Can you give Chantell her phone back and tell her I'm here?

I looked at Spirit and smirked then her smile faded.

"I'll see you later." I said, grabbing my key.

I walked out the room, leaving her standing there looking dumb. I walked to his car and got into the passengers seat then he pulled off.

"What's up with your "girlfriend"." He said, putting quotes around girlfriend.

I shook my head while rolling my eyes.

"She just trippin' right now." I said.

He nodded then got quiet. I felt my phone vibrate in my lap. I grabbed it and saw Spirits name.

"Ugh." I groaned.

Look Chantell, I'm sorry. Can you please come back?"

You really gon stay with him? Fine, fuck you, I don't need you, bitch. 🖕🏾✌🏿