Chapter 13

Spirit Diallos

Ever since I told Chantell that I had to kill her cousin she's been real distant with me, she won't even talk to me. Truth be told I really don't give a fuck cause she double crossed me.

We were up in Nashville at a motel still trying to lay low for awhile. I looked over to see Chantell still sleep in the bed and it took everything in me not to kill her.

This bitch is a snake and she knows what she did. I got up and went to the bathroom and walked over to the sink. I cut the water on and splashed some on my face.

I feel like I can't trust anyone anymore, like everyone's against me, even the person I trusted the most.

"Baby?" I heard Chantell say.

I rolled my eyes and just ignored her. I looked in the mirror to see her standing behind me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed my cheek.

I pushed her back and she scoffed. I walked into the bedroom and sat down on the bed.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She harshly asked.

"I don't fuckin' trust you man. Your a snake." I said.

Next thing I know I felt her hand go across my face. I looked up then I grabbed her threw her back on the bed then I pinned her down.

"Don't ever put your fuckin' hands on me!" I yelled in her face.

"I knew I should've never got involved with you! Your a bitch!" She yelled back.

"A bitch?!" I asked.

"A bitch!" She yelled sitting up so her face was close to mine.

I chuckled then let her go. "Why am I wasting my time with you?" I asked. "This shit isn't about you." I said walking away.

She grabbed my arm and turned me to her.

"Then why the fuck did you get me involved?" She asked.

"I didn't, you did. I told what was goin' on and you still got involved so don't try to pin nothin' on me." I said.

She got quiet and let me go. She looked at me with tears in her eyes but I really didn't care at this point. I gave her everything and she fucked me over so I really don't give a fuck about her now.

"So what do we do now?" She asked with her voice cracking.

I shrugged. "I really don't care." I nonchalantly said.

She walked over to me and looked me in my eyes.

"You're really telling me, ME," she said putting emphasis on me." That you really don't care?" She asked.

"Look, I don't,"

"I was down for you! Through all the bullshit you have put me through. Through all the shooting and killing, I was there. I was with you through everything and your...your telling me you don't care?" She asked.

I tried to look away from her but she just grabbed my face and kissed me. As much as I wanted to pull away I couldn't but I had to. When I pulled away she gave me a confused look.

"Look, Chantell, baby I love you but I don't trust you anymore and I feel like you're in this too deep now. They know I have someone with me and I can't risk you getting hurt." I said.

She sighed. "I already told you I didn't know about him being a cop, how many times do I have to say that? And with them knowing you have someone with you, I don't care, I'm here for you and I'm not going anywhere." She said.

Damn, she's really down for the long run, I appreciate that but I can't do it. I shook my head.

"Look, I love you, I really do but I think I need to do the rest of this by myself. I need to find Elijah." I said.

Her eyes started to water and I shook my head again.

"Please don't cry." I said.

"Fuck you! Do you know what I've risked just being here with you?! Do you?! I bet you don't l," She sighed. "I understand you don't trust many people but damn, you're gonna turn on me too? She asked.

She walked over to the closet and grabbed her shoes out and put them on.

"I'm going out to take a walk and let you think about what dumb ass mistake your making, cause let be real," She walked back over to me." You barely would've made it with out me." She said in my face.

"Back the fuck out my face." I calmly said.

She laughed then moved back.

"You fucked up," She walked to the door." You really fucked up." She said.

She looked at me then walked out the room and slammed the door behind her. I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands.