Chapter 1

[Zayn's P.O.V]

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned as I heard the alarm clock. I reach out and pressed the snooze button and went back to sleep...

"WHAT THE FUCK, MALIK?!?!" someone kicked me out of my bed and startled me.

I groaned again and stood up to look at the fucker who kicked me, "What the hell, Louis?"

"It's 5:30, Zayn... We're going to be late!" Louis said.

I groaned...

Louis' been the one who's waking me up during the weekdays for school ever since he learned how to sneak in my room using the tree between our houses, and trust me.... he wasn't gentle....

"School doesn't start til 7:30, Lou, leave me alone..." I whined as I tried to get up, but got kicked again.

"I know, but I need to copy Liam's homework before Harry and Niall! You know I can't copy properly when they're taking the paper to themselves plus, I also need to check Liam's spelling, which is really weird because he's smart..... Anyway I also need to get out of here in exactly 5 minutes because of your dad..." he explained.

"What am I supposed to do with that?" I asked with an annoyed and bored expression.

"Mom left earlier with the girls, and she used my car and I hate walking..." he explained placing his hand on his hip and putting all his weight on one foot.

I sighed, "Fine. Get out." 

"Love you too!" he said, giving me a blow kiss before heading out of the window.

I yawned again, smirking as I lay on my bed again, covering myself with my blanket...

Then the unexpected happened...

A shoe kissed my faced...

I sat up, rubbed my face and looked at the shoe, there's a paper in it...

'I'm keeping my eye on you, Malik...

P.S. I Love You <3

P.S.S. As much as I love you, I want this shoe back'

I look at the window, Louis was there, smiling innocently like the fucker he is...

I showed him my middle finger and he just blew me a kiss before disappearing out of sight...

I sighed then the door opened...

"Ah, Zayn! Already awake!" Dad came in smiling at me.

"Uh... Yeah, morning, Dad." I smiled back.

"Now, Zayn, there is something I would like to talk with you, but that can wait later, go get ready for school!" he said excitedly before leaving, which was really weird because Dad never had a time to talk with me since he's very busy with our company as the CEO... And if he does it's probably because of Louis... he never really liked him... Don't know why though...

I went to the bathroom and do my normal routine...

After fixing my hair into a quiff, and putting on my clothes with my varsity jacket, I went down to the kitchen...

Mom was smiling and so is Dad...

"What's up with you guys smiling like that?" I asked.

"Well, Zayn, your Principal Cowell called yesterday about your grades." Mom began, the smile on her face not fading, which means it wasn't bad news...

"You're grades are on the top, son! I'm so proud of you!" my Dad exclaimed, "And I think you deserve a reward!" 

"REALLY?!?!?!?!?!" I asked, literally jumping like a kid who just got the hottest new toys.

"Yes, Zayn, and we already thought of it." Mom smiled wider.

"Look outside, Son." Dad said pointing at the widow.

I quickly rushed to the window and my mouth literally dropped!

It's a mother fucking Mc Laren MP4-12C Singapore Edition!!!

I look at them, then to the car, then to them, then back to beautiful machine, then slapped myself hard to see if I'm dreaming...

"I'M NOT DREAMING!!! I'M NOT DREAMING!!!" I screamed happily while slapping myself again and again...

"Zayn, you're not, so please stop slapping yourself." Mom said with a worried expression.

"Well, Son, why don't you take it for a drive at school?" Dad said.

"OH, I WILL!!!" I shouted.

"NOT WITHOUT BREAKFAST, ZAYN MALIK!!!" Mom yelled angrily as soon as I reached the doorknob.

"Fine..." I groaned and sat with them, starting eating quickly since I'm so freaking excited!

After breakfast, I went next door to Louis' place...

"Hi, Zayn-" Louis didn't got the chance to finish before getting hit by the shoe he threw me earlier...

I laughed loudly... his face was so priceless!

"You are so dead, Malik!" Louis exclaimed.

"Nah uh uh!" I smirk.

"Oh yeah?! I am so going to ruin your hair!" 

"Touch it and you won't get the chance to ride this new baby!" I said pointing at my new car.

Just like me, Louis' jaw dropped...

"Wow..." his eyes widened.

"Well... what are you waiting for? Come on!" I said.

As soon as we got in my new car, we felt like we're in heaven...

"Damn... Zayn..." he said, admiring everything.

"I know..." I agree, also admiring everything, "I really need to thank Liam for this... He's the reason for my grades!" 

"Haha, yeah, you really owe him don't you?" Louis chuckled.

"A lot." I confirmed.

I turned on the radio and MIKA ft. Ariana Grande's 'Popular Song' is playing...

'My problem, 

I never was a model

I never was a scholar

But you were always popular

You were singing

All the songs I don't know

Now you're in the front row

'Cause my song is popular'

Louis and I sang along. Ariana Grande is so cute and hot if you asked me and I would probably touch myself thinking of her, if I'm not gay...

____________________________________________________________________________________

AN: Hi guys! First, thank you all so much for the reads, comments and votes for the prolouge! You don't know how happy that made me! Well, there's Chaptie One! Sorry it's short but hope I didn't disappoint you guys and liked it! Oh, and I'm not really good with cars so correct me if the name's wrong! 

So...

Comment

Vote

Follow

THANKS FOR READING!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

-ShiningBlackStar