Chapter 2

Chase's POV:

Oliver, Kaz, Skylar and I rushed out of the weight room and into the ER with Horace.

"What's happened?" Chase asked.

"It's horrible!!" Horace said.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Oliver asked.

"Well two things, but I'll let you decide." Horace said.

Oliver and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.

"Well the first tragedy is that someone knocked over my limited edition bridge sculpture!!" Horace said.

"And what's the other, probably-way-more-important tragedy?" Skylar asked.

"Oh, a bunch of villains escaped from Mighty Max." Horace said.

"WHAT?!?" Kaz, Oliver, Skylar and I all said in unison.

"Yeah, many villains escaped." Horace said.

"Which villains escaped?" Kaz asked.

"Megahertz, Crimson Demon, Nightstrike, Black Falcon, Experion, Krane and...Marcus!" Horace said.

The four of us all starred at each other.

"Wait, why didn't you make Adam and Bree come here with us?" I asked.

"Because I like delivering bad news twice, so I can decide how I can best improve my ability to soften the blow of bad news." Horace said.

I face palmed and the four of us ran back to the weight room to give Adam and Bree the bad news.

**************************************************************

Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter was extremely short, but I've been running out of ideas of how I want this to go. I only have like one or two drafts already saved, which isn't like me because for my last fanfic, I had like five or six drafts saved at a time. Anyway, if you have any ideas please let me know in the comments  because I know how much you guys  liked my last one and I want this one to be just as good if not better. :) I don't have school this Wednesday, so I'll try and type up a couple more drafts, and maybe even publish another chapter that  day as well.