Chapter 9

Skylar's POV:

All of the superheroes had defeated their villains, but they were too injured to continue, so it was me, Bree, and Chase, against Krane.

Krane sent a blast wave knocking Bree, Chase and I onto our backs. Krane chuckled.

"This is really too easy, I wish I actually had some challenging opponents." Krane said.

"Wish granted!" Adam screamed.

I looked up and saw Adam, and he had someone with him.

"Jackie!" Chase said.

I looked over and saw him smiling, which gave me the impression she was on our side.

"Jackie? The very same Jackie that Marcus wouldn't shut up about?" Krane asked.

"The very same! And I kicked his ass just moments ago." Jackie said.

While Jackie and Adam had Krane occupied, Bree, Chase and I quietly stood up and walked behind Krane.

"Marcus was never a very good villain. He had great ideas, but very poor execution." Krane said.

"Enough talk! I want you villains out of this hospital!" Jackie said.

"Very well, I was only mercifully extending your life with small talk, now I'm going to abruptly end it." Krane said.

Adam sent a blast wave toward Krane, I used my powers and let the blast wave absorb my power before blasting Krane. Bree and Chase ran over to Adam and Jackie. I stood next to Krane and made sure he couldn't move.

"Should we do the bionic ability fuse?" Bree asked.

"We could try." Chase said.

"What would happen if we added a fourth person?" Adam asked.

Chase shrugged.

"We need to hurry and try something! Krane will be waking up any second!" Bree said.

"Okay okay! Fine! Let's try it!" Chase said. "Let me connect to your chips."

Then they all stood in a perfect square. Chase linked his left arm with Jackie's right arm. Jackie linked her left arm with Adam's right arm. Adam linked his left arm with Bree's right arm. Bree linked her left arm to Chase's right arm. Then I watched as their bionics began to make a tornado around them. They were all grunting and groaning, I'd imagine this is stressful on their chips.

I noticed Krane beginning to stir.

"Guys hurry!!! He's waking up!" I called.

Krane knocked me away and pushed me down.

"NOW!!!" Chase yelled and they all screamed and directed their conversion towards Krane, who was blasted into the wall.