Chapter 10

"I, Horace Diaz, would like to congratulate all of our heroes on helping to defeat the villains that we try so very hard to stop from destroying our homes. But there are five individuals whom I would like to present medals to, for their bravery, and determination." Horace said at the podium.

Marcus and Krane had been sent to the incinerator, where they were turned into action figures. Jackie took it upon herself to rip the head off of Marcus, rip of his arms and legs, and flushed them down various public toilets.

"May I present the awards to Adam Caldwell, Jackie Reed, Chase Henderson, Bree Evans, and Skylar Storm! You five helped this hospital greatly, by defeating the incredibly powerful, Victor Krane. Enjoy your medals, and every time you look at them, I want you to think, not only how you saved the world, but how you guys stopped the destruction of innocent bridges! Thank you!" Horace said and stepped down.

The entire city began clapping for Adam, Jackie, Chase, Bree and Skylar. They were real heroes. They all met up after the ceremony to talk. Oliver and Kaz met up with them as well.

"So, now that you guys have saved the world, this must open up a ton of doors, what do you guys plan on doing?" Oliver asked.

"Well I plan on touring the world; visiting placed I've always wanted to go." Bree said.

"Aren't I included in this?" Chase asked.

"Well sure, you're my boyfriend." Bree said.

"Well I was going to use this time to do something scientific, but I'd much rather do something with you. You mean more to me than science, which is why I want to do this." Chase said, he took Bree's hand and got down on one knee.

"Bree Evans, will you marry me?" Chase asked.

Bree smiled, and begin crying tears of joy, "of course you nerd, you're my nerd, and I love you."

Chase smiled, stood up and pressed his lips firmly against hers.

"Well I don't know about you guys, but I did not expect that." Kaz said.

"Same here." Adam said.

"So these two are getting married, what are the rest of you doing?" Oliver asked.

"I want to go back to my home planet, I haven't seen my family in a long time and I really miss them." Skylar said.

"Is Adam going with you?" Oliver asked.

"Actually, I was hoping you would come with me Oliver." Skylar said, smiling.

"Really? Me? Okay!!!" Oliver said.

"What about you guys?" Kaz asked, looking at Jackie and Adam.

"I was thinking Jackie could move her stuff out of the Bionic Academy and come stay at Mighty Med." Adam said, looking down at Jackie, smiling.

Jackie looked up, put her hand on the back of Adam's neck and pulled his face down to hers as his lips pressed against hers.

"I was planning on doing that anyway." Jackie said smiling.

Adam took Jackie's hand and they looked back at everyone else.

"So Bree, Chase? When's the wedding?!" Kaz asked.