Prologue

7 years ago

"Please don't go!" I pleaded. Sehun looked at me upset. Before he could say anything I carried on. "Please. Your the only one who hasn't left me yet! Please don't leave me! Everyone always leaves me! It's no fair!" I pleaded once again, he instantly hugged me.

"I am so sorry Jeong but I have to do this. It's my dream!" I turned harsh when he said that. I pushed him out of the hug and glared at him viciously, giving him my dark look.

"Fine go then it's not like I care anyway! Just go away Oh Sehun! And never come back! I hate you Oh Sehun for leaving me! I never want to see you again!" I shouted then ran to my room. That was the last thing I said to him. I actually never saw his reaction after that and I am glad I didn't though. After that....after that....After that I never trusted anyone. I never was close to anyone and one thing led to another...I got bullied and abused in school and outside home. I was afraid to go out the house but my foster mum forced me to go out since she didn't know what was happening in the outside world. When I was 15...my foster parents...they died in a car crash. Sehun doesn't know though he's to busy being famous. I got a job as a maid in a café and restaurant when I was 16. Right now I am in university and I am still getting bullied when it finally went out of hand. I am Jeong Oh and this is my story.

_

A/N- Hello I am now writing this story on this website since this story is doing good on other websites I hope you all like this story and would also like the plot and I hope to see you guys saving this story to your library and commenting and also voting it would mean a lot. I hope you would like the rest of this story although there would be a story before this but you don't have to read that if you don't want to anyway I hope that you stick by me during this journey of writing stories on here etc I will see you guys in the actual chapter soon!