му ℓσνє ∂ιℓєммα - α ρєω∂ιєριє fαиfι¢ - 2

I was in total utter shock. Felix was going to our college. WHAT WAS I GOING TO DO? I paced up and down, unsure of what to do. I wanted to meet him, but I didn't want to meet him. I got ready and headed out into the snow. I walked down the road, having gone the wrong way a few times. No one was out. I looked at my watch. I cursed under my breath. I was going to be late, and I knew it. I was late. Too late. I knocked on the door and entered the classroom. 37 pairs of eyes were glaring up at me like I'd just killed someone. After I said sorry for being late to the teacher, I looked around for a place to sit. The only place to sit was next to Felix. I had only just noticed him. Why hadn't I seen him before? I walked towards my seat, getting my stuff out. As I was paying attention, Felix nudged my elbow. He passed a message over saying; ''Fancy seeing you here! I've missed you!'' As I read it I smiled. I wrote back saying; ''We defo need to catch up sometime!'' He scribbled on the paper some more saying; ''How about tonight? Me&You&Marzia.'' I read the message. I nodded of course. All I could see was Marzia. Her name over and over. At least we were going some place? Is that something to be happy about? I think so! I never met Marzia. I didn't like the sound of her. What if I get jealous? Will I totally flip out? What if Marzia hates me? What if I hate her? I got taught that I should never judge a book by it's cover, but by looking at the cover, you can tell what it was about and what it was like. And I felt like I knew Marzia's  whole story.