му ℓσνє ∂ιℓєммα - α ρєω∂ιєριє fαиfι¢ - 6

I sat up with Felix all night, until we both eventually fell asleep on our couch. When I woke up, Felix wasn't there. I could smell freshly-made pancakes. I strolled into the kitchen, unaware of what I would find, or who for that matter. Guess what I saw? Felix. Felix making pancakes for me. He obviously heard me, because he turned around and smiled at me. I smiled a tired-smile back at him. I walked over, taking in the scent. I wrapped my arms around his waist, hugging him gently. I asked him if he was alright, he didn't answer, what was he supposed to say? I let go of him, sat down at the table, ready to dig in to my breakfast. After that, I got dressed, spent ALOT of time in the bathroom and came back downstairs. Felix was on the phone when I got back down. Probably to Marzia. It seemed like they were making up, but I didn't want them to. He ended the call. I asked him who it was and what they wanted. He said that Marzia wants him back, but he doesn't want to go back to her. He fancies someone else. He told me that that someone else is me. ME OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. I grinned excitedly. I jumped up and down. Felix had a gleaming smile on his face. I ran up to him and pressed my lips against his. I was full of joy. I had no idea of how I felt really. He also said Marzia was moving back to her hometown, back in Italy. She would never bother us again. I wasn't so sure, but I didn't care. Felix was mine. I was his. That's how I became apart of his life. And how he became a part of mine. My life was complete. And I shall die a happy person.

                                                                ~The End~

I hope you liked this series! Leave a comment of what I should write next:) Stay safe guys.  

-Lauren'x