му ℓσνє ∂ιℓєммα - α ρєω∂ιєριє fαиfι¢ - 3

After college, I went home, having Felix's number. All this time I was thinking; ''Should I ring him or text him?'' At the precise moment when I got in, Felix sent me a text, to meet up tonight, just us two, as Marzia was feeling under the weather. I agreed so I got changed, into a pair of blue-jean like shorts, woolly tights with a cute pattern on, some furry boots, a woolly jumper and a coat. I let my hair flow down, having a bobble-hat on. I love that bobble-hat. I had barely got to sit down when the doorbell rang. I raced to the door, checking myself over one last time, and opened the door to see Lisa there! Lisa, my bestest friend in the world. Standing on my doorstep. I invited her in and told her the story. All she could do was smile. I twiddled with my thumbs for a while, not saying much, letting her say as much about it as she possibly could. The time came when she had to leave. I said bye to her, sat down again and shot upwards to grab my phone. It was ringing. It was Felix. I picked it up and spoke to him. He told me that he was outside, ready to pick me up. That he was really excited. That Marzia wouldn't be coming. That he wanted to see me. He didn't say that he loved me though. Him&Me? No chance! As I snapped back into reality, I raced towards the door, grabbing my handbag and my keys, locking the door behind me. I ran to the car, careful not to trip up, because of all the snow. I got into the front seat, putting my seatbelt on. We drove down the road, stopping where we needed to, talking about what had happened since we last saw each other. He occasionally looked at me, smiled, then back to the road. I felt very special. He mentioned Marzia a few times, but I forgot about her. The best thing was, it was me and him. Him and me. With NO Interruptions.

Did you like this part? If you did leave a comment!