му ℓσνє ∂ιℓєммα - α ρєω∂ιєριє fαиfι¢ - 5

When I got home, I went straight to my bed without a second thought. I fell into a deep sleep. Words were whizzing around my head all night. Words like: Marzia. Kiss. Felix. Café. I was reliving the last 24 hours. I woke up, in a state of horror. I wiped the cold, sticky sweat from my brow. I didn't know what to do. ''What should I do?'' I asked myself. I couldn't think of an answer. I obviously needed to talk to Felix; I loved him. Did he love me? Pfft, of course not! Why would anyone love me? I mean, I'm no Marzia. Then a horrible thought came into my head. ''WILL FELIX TELL MARZIA?'' If he does, will she hate me? Will he leave her? Just as I was thinking deeply, there was a knock at the door. This made me jump. I zombie-strolled to the door, still sleepy. I opened it. I was shocked to death. The person at my door was Felix. Felix. Standing at my door at 4am in the morning. We exchanged looks, and I invited him in. He slouched on my grey, furry sofa, his head in his hands. I sat beside him, my arm around him. ''What's up? Why you at my door so early in the morning?'' I asked softly. Felix retrieved his head from his hands and spoke back to me. ''I left Marzia.'' I was shocked. REALLY SHOCKED. Part of me was great and excited. The other, depressed. I asked him why. This is unlike Felix. They NEVER hardly argued. He told me that Marzia saw us kiss in the woods last night, she was faking being ill. This was a shock. I was totally FREAKING OUT! Marzia knew. SHE KNEW. SHE HATED ME. Felix had his stuff with him. I said he could stay as long as he wanted. I knew Marzia was bad news, all she cared about was how popular he was. Felix was kind of cheating. But I didn't mind that. He was cheating with me, on Marzia. So it wasn't that bad. The rest of the night I just sat with him, giving him cuddles every so often. I didn't know what this meant. Did this mean we were going out? Or just friends? I didn't mind at the moment. But would I mind later?

Thanks for reading this chapter. Leave a comment so I know weather to carry on or not. Thanks;3 -Lauren'x