Chapter 5

JT *POV*

Ok so its the day of shanti party. I want to get her something so I'm gone head to the mall .While I was in the mall I seen this heart diamond necklace. I was sure she was gone like it. I don't usually do this type of things but with her its different . So I was going to ask her to my girl. After I left the mall I called shanti to see if I can come over early.

Her: Hello

Me: Wassup Bae

Her: Ohh so now I'm your bae when did we disgust this *giggles*

Me: We didn't but you know you wanna be

Her: Mmmmh so wassup

Him: Nvm I'll see yu tonight bae

Her: *giggles* Ok JT

Shanti *POV*

The party starts at 9. I just got off the phone with JT. I was smiling so damn hard when he called me bae. But I got to take it slow with him.. But I don't know he just got me feeling some type of way. Its almost time for the party and I haven't even found something to wear yet. I went up stairs into my closet . I Got it               *I Yelled*  I Pulled out some high waisted jean shorts with rime stones on them and a black cropped bustier shirt & I wore 3 bracelets and some black wedges ..I called Taylor but she didn't answer.

*5minutes later*

Taylor busted threw my room door and asked was I ready. I said yea.Taylor was wearing a a pink see threw blouse with her high waisted jean shorts & some goldish flats.

Taylor *POV*

People started coming and it was only 8:40 by 10 it was like 100 people here we were just having a good time and dancing. that's when Shanti got a call from somebody and walked away were there was no music. I wonder who was that ?