Chapter 7

Shanti *POV*

So we were dancing and having a great time that's when my phone started vibrating . I walked away from the loud music and it was JT. He said he was on his way meet him in the front and I said ok and hung up . I went to the front of my house and JT Was getting out his Audi hmm he must have money I wonder wat he do .he told me to come over to him so I did we were away from everybody he reached in his back pocket and pulled out a small box he gave it me and told me to open it. I did and it was a heart diamond necklace ..

Me: Omg I love it *as I was smiling*

Him: you do ?

Me: Yea I do but you shouldn't have

Him: Here's the deal I really like  you and I don't usually do this type of stuff but yu different & I want you to be my girl

Me: really ?.. yea I will

Shanti *POV*

Once I said I'll be JT Girlfriend he pulled me closer to him and we were just looking into each other eyes then he kissed me ..Boy o boy when he kissed me I got butterflies all in my stomach , he gave me that soft romantic type of kiss that turned me on. That's when Taylor came outside.

Taylor *POV*

Uh I started to wonder where the hell Ashanti went so I went outside. I couldn't believe it was they , did they just, Omg I gasped  . then shanti turned around looking at me like I was a ghost. hey shanti said. don't hey me wat were you just doing. chill Taylor she whispered to me. JT this is my betfriend  Taylor you seen her before you guys just weren't introduced to each other . Taylor this is my boyfriend JT She said . Boyfriend I started to laugh ohhh Shit yall was out here doing the nasty .mmhm I said to them both and they just started laughing. ok den let me leave yall to it ..Byyee I said .

Shanti *POV*

Sorry bout that I said to JT .. Its cool she funny tho *lol* he said then we went inside out in the backyard. that's when the Dj keep stopping the music telling everybody to find them a partner nobody knew wat was going. I had my partner then the Dj started playing Red Nose ..  Me and JT was doing It and I was getting loose all you heard was *Song On The Side*

"And she gon' shake it, like a red nose Li-li-li-li-like a red nose And she gon' shake it, like a red nose

Like a, like a, like a red nose. That booty talkin' to me, what that shit say? Shake it for the dojo I'm the sensei  Once you wobble, got my song on replay

Almost got'er at house, up off Kingsway.. I was having the best night ever ..