Chapter 9

*1 week later*

Me and JT relationship have been doing good.. I think I might actually "LOVE" him I thought to myself while laying in bed .. I got out of bed and did my hygiene stuff then went in my walk in closet to find something to wear .. I was wearing my peach high low dress with a light green purse and  a gold bracelet & my peach feather earrings... grabbed my car keys & my shades, phone and went downstairs gave my mom and dad a kiss and told them I was going to be home later tonight.. I got in my car and went to Taylor house omw there I called her...Hey Taylor I said ... wassup , get ready so we can go out for breakfast ..ok, I'll be there in 10

When I got to Taylor's house she was wearing the same thing as me.. I was looking at her like really Taylor but she had a white top part we both was wearing our hair down (curly) ...she grabbed her iphone 5 and we left we were going to the waffle house. When we got there some lady sat us at a booth by the window while we were ordering our drinks I got a text from JT..

Him: where yu at bae ?   

Me: I'm at Waffle house with taylor ..y ?

Him: Ayye let me come slide I'm hungry Asf me & my dawg ?

Me Hold on

*Taylor JT wants  to know can he come have breakfast with us him and his friend ..Sure y not*

Me: Ok JT   

Him: ight omw

So me and Taylor were just talking about graduation and how its next week then JT and his friend came inside Damn He fine Taylor said.. I just giggled... JT sat next to me and his friend sat next to Taylor. Ummm are yu going to introduce us to your friend I said.. oh my bad this my dawg Marcus.. Marcus that's shanti bestfriend Taylor & this is my girl shanti.. So did yall order yet JT said, No we were waiting on yall.. the waitress came up and took our order ..we got our food and ate then all of us went back to JT place to watch some movies

Taylor's *POV*

oh my fuckin god Marcus So Damn fine he was a light skin with tattoos I guessed if he was JT friend then he must do the same thing JT does...We went to JT Apartment Wow was his apartment nice and me and Marcus hit it off real good we didn't want to stay and watch movies so I asked shanti for her car keys and she gave them to me and me and Marcus left.

Marcus *POV* 

Damn when I seen taylor she was bad big booty nice lips & she was thick .. All I could I ask for and she wasn't one of those ghetto hood rat girls.. She was a lady just wat I need ..

Shanti *POV*

So me and JT were watching "Man Of Steel" and Taylor & Marcus Left .. we were all cuddled up then JT phone started ringing he had got a text from somebody.. who is that I asked nobody important .I smiled and laid back on his chest .. I really wanted to know who the hell that was texting him then it went off again.. babe who is that. no one just forget it.. 5min later somebody came knocking at his door.. I thought to myself now who could that be, I got up to go answer it and he got up and stopped me he told me he got it and to finish watching the movie ..Looking agitated and shit ..Make me think . he was whispering and shit like I couldn't hear then they went out the door after 10min he came back inside. Who was that I "said annoyed" Nobody Damn chill, Chill Tf ! You da one being all sneaky and shit like WTF, Man Chill the Fuck out I aint got time for your Bullshit .. but yu got time for yo HOE !. ............

Taylor's *POV*

So me and Marcus were walking back inside JT apartment when we heard them arguing and Shanti Yelling.. Ohh LAWWDD damn wat happened .. I thought to myself ..then I said Ashanti yu ready to go? yea i'm ready lets go ..ok bye Marcus I said. and smiled & bye JT I told Shanti to let me drive cuz she didn't seem like she was in a good condition. We went to her house and she told me everything wat happened between them and y they was arguing.. She even told me how much she Loved him. She's my bestfriend and I want her to be happy but I don't want to see her with her heartbroken .....