Chapter 11

Shanti pov *

Today is Graduation Day!! I'm so excited. Me and Taylor were getting ready in our matching tight fitted dresse,we both had our hair curly.

Hey tay you ready, I asked. Yea come on. 

We took a few selfie's and headed out.

Hey they didn't want me to tell you but they invited JT to the dinner party, she said.

It's fine,I said..

*dinner party *

OMG my dad rented out me and Taylor's favorite restaurant, Le bernardi and it's really expensive, it  were so many kids from school their,family.

Everyone congradulated us and my mom and dad were really proud of us.

We did it, I said to Taylor smiling.

Me and Taylor had an announcement tho and we really didn't know how our parents would react.

Me and Taylor stood up to make our announcement, but no one was paying attention everyone had their attention towards the entrance so me and tay turned around to see.

My blood was boiling when I saw who was coming in and who he came with. Who Tf JT thinks he is? He think he gone walk in my dinner party with some hoe, and I don't know if it was just my imagination but this bitch look like she pregnant.

Taylor seen the look on my face and started pushing me so that we could leave.

How could he bring some other bitch to my dinner party after what he told me.

*Flashback*

I was leaving Starbucks when I seen someone stardom by my car. Um excuse me can I help yo-. What do you what JT? Didn't I tell you I was done I don't need anyone lying to me. Shanti just give me 5 minutes. Fine you  have 4 and please before you start just be completely honest with me. OK so listen they day at my house the person who was at my house was just some hoe I use to fuck  with, she talking bout she pregnant and the Baby mine. I know for sure I wrapped my shit up before fucking her. Look shanti I Love you Girl, I ain't never tell no female that before. Ever since that first glance my life shifted as a whole, because in an instant I understood what love really is.I promise that I can make you the happiest woman and the most beloved in this world, because I love you so much.Shanti you my world. He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead. Look JT I love you to but I think we should take things a little slow and just see how things go from their.

*flashback over*