TV shows you watch together

A/N: first preference...here we go!

Pete: American Horror Story
You and Pete like creepy things, like this work of art that was AHS. It was funny, because during the second season, AHS: Asylum, you would like to tease Pete about his nun costume in the "I Don't Care" video, comparing him with Jessica Lange.

Patrick: Doctor Who
Doctor Who has everything you and Patrick like. Adventure, some romance, clever jokes, and of course, tears. Both of you were TenxRose shippers and the day you two saw "Doomsday", well, let's just say that you cried for days.

Andy: Criminal Minds
You were a big fan of Criminal Minds and got Andy into the show. He wasn't as keen as you, but likes to cuddle with you when you're watching it and always laugh when you fangirl about some character (most likely, Reid)

Joe: Supernatural and The Walking Dead
Two shows? Yep. You love both, but you prefer Supernatural over TWD and Joe like a little more TWD than Supernatural. That leads to some arguing about what watch first. Joe usually wins as he tickles you until you agreed to watch TWD first, but sometimes he shows some mercy and let you watch first Supernatural (or when there is a cliffhanger)

🦄💀🦄💀🦄💀🦄💀🦄💀🦄💀

Hello. I hope you've liked this preference. And sorry that is too short (and if it suck), but is a start, right?

Hope you have a wonderful day (or had, depending on when you read this)

Best regards from hell, (it took me forever to found something to put as my sign)
Killer Queen

Ps: does someone see these shows? Someone who wants to fangirl (and cried) about Doctor Who with me? No one?
Ps2: It's four in the morning here, I should be sleeping, but instead, why not listen to my Emo Trinity playlist? Lol 😝