Star Wars (Patrick)

It was a calm afternoon in your appartment. You were in the couch reading a book and drinking some hot chocolate while waiting to your boyfriend, Patrick, to come from the studio.
You were about to took a sip of your mug, when a (wild) Patrick burst into the appartment.
"Oh my god (Y/N), you won't believe me..." Patrick said with excitement in his eyes.
"A new fedora shop open?" You joked, closing your book to focus on him.
"Better than that...WE WERE INVITED TO THE NEW STAR WARS MOVIE PREMIERE!!!!!" Patrick literally screamed. You were surprised that the neighbourds didn't complain.
"Ohh..." You said, putting down your cup.
"What happen baby? I thought you will be excited."Patrick said, sitting next to you.
"I think it's time to confess...Patrick...I've never seen any of the Star Wars movie...sorry." You said, a little sad, because you throught you would dissapoint Patrick.
"What??" He said, standing up.
"You know I'm more a book person than a movie person!" You said, defending yourself.
"But it's Star Wars, it's like the greatest saga of all. You must see it. In fact, go find some blankets and sit comfortably, I'll make the popcorn. We are going to do a Star Wars marathon. I can't let you go to the premiere without knowing who is Princess Leia or Chewbacca..." He said as he made his way to the kitchen.
You laughed at your fanboy boyfriend "You are adorable, you know?" you said as you went to the room to grab some blankets.
"I'm Darth Fedorable!" he said from the kitchen.
You giggled at the (bad) joke and take some blankets. You went back to the couch and sat next to Patrick, who already have the popcorn and Netflix in the TV.
You cuddled next to Patrick "You know that, even if you make me watch this movies, I love you." You said.
"I know." Patrick smiled (because he obviously had to make that reference)

💀🦄💀🦄💀🦄💀🦄💀🦄💀🦄

Sooo... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!🎅🏼🎁🎄
I'm so sorry I don't upload very often, but translating is hard 😓 and I'm also sorry this isn't very christmassy, but last friday I went to see Star Wars and it was AMAZING!
Anyway, I hope you are all okay and I wish you a very happy Christmas ☺️

Best regards from hell,
Killer Queenie