Project #1

Look into your zodiac's eyes and describe how they see the others signs. Who do they dislike? Who are they crushing on? Flaws about the other signs? Describe however you like. [Note: You don't have to stick with the same personality of your; we all have different personalities. Just make it fun and be random if you have to!]

How a Pisces sees the other signs.

Aries: someone to play games with. To lighten our moods.
Taurus: someone to eat with. Anywhere and not feel ashamed.
Gemini: someone to dance in the rain with. When the rain is pouring but you laugh and dance no matter the condition.
Cancer: someone to cry and eat ice cream with. Someone you can share practically anything.
Leo: someone to make you laugh until your stomach hurts.
Virgo: someone to throw a party with. Our total opposite but seems to understand us the most.
Libra: someone to take to the hunger games with. An ally, sometimes a love and worth the sacrifice.
Scorpio: someone who always listens. As violent and threatening they can be, they are the best listeners and best advice givers.
Sagittarius: someone who never fails to make us laugh. We might fight, we might say we hate each other but isn't that what best friends do?
Capricorn: someone we can be ourselves around. Goofy and crazy, not quiet and shy. A friend that knows us but not entirely.
Aquarius: someone to act/pretend with. They believe that we are who we say we are. We sometimes be fake around them so that they don't see the real us.
Pisces: they are us. Crazy and weird in our hearts and minds, quiet, shy and unpredictable on the outside. We keep our cool but sometimes we break down in front of the person we trust the most.

Crushing: Virgo or Scorpio

Dislike: everyone. (Well not really, we don't hate much but there's something about people that gets on our nerves, from anger issues to being to happy to being a complete idiot.)

An Aries can sometimes be too rough.
A Taurus can sometimes be too hyper.
A Gemini can sometimes be too double sided. They are pissed then happy.
A Cancer can sometimes be too much a smart ass.
A Leo can sometimes be a bit too over dramatic and have a massive ego.
A Virgo can sometimes be too aggressive and act before think.
A Libra can sometimes be too self beneficial.
A Scorpio can sometimes be too over the top and threatening.
A Sagittarius can sometimes be too spoiled and want things their way.
A Capricorn can sometimes be too talkative and social. (At least to us)
An Aquarius can sometimes be too overbearing and protective.
A Pisces can sometimes be to anti-social, a loner and weird. (Not like being weird is a bad thing.)

@NovaSwift
@mysteriesgirl16
@AmayasNight17