First Day

"Where du fuq my shirt?"

Today is the first day of  junior year and I am still so unprepared. And very tired. Our summer team just smashed Lighthom  Highs team. So as usual the team is wearing post-win match clothes. Our razor backed fast pitch jerseys and high waisted rip shorts with black spanx under,  black and white vans or black and white converse hightop sneakers. I got all dressed and decided to wear my waist long dark brown hair down with the tapper tied in back and for make up game winning eye black. I realized I was running a bit late so I grabbed an apple my backpack and softball gear and headed for the bus stop.

"Hi I'm Hayes."

I heard someone say behind me but I was zoned out thinking about how good practice was going to be after school today.
I turned to see piercingly gorgeous blue eyes and swayed brunette hair.

Um..uh hi I'm Logan you can call me Lo if you'd like.

Okay.
Hi Lo I'm new here at Leland High and I was hoping to make some new friends to help me out here.

Hi Hayes I'd like to be your friend if that was what you were asking

we were now at the bus stop and were loading the bus.

But I may warn you I only have one friend that's a girl, she's already dating someone and the rest of my friends are well you'll see.

Um...okay, hey? So what's with the eyeblack today?

" Oh yeah I'm the captain of the fast pitch softball team here and we won our tournament yesterday so all the girls on the team wear matching clothes shoes and eyeblack the day after every 'W' so there will be like a lot of this outfit today. Warning don't piss any off the girls wearing this outfit especially me just because we're friends doesn't mean I won't hit you with a bat or cleats if you make me to upset, the cleats are metal by the way.

Okie dokie then Lo.

I will see what classes we have together when we get to school and find your locker but for now I'm just gonna relax before we get to school a lot will happen when I arrive today.

Um sounds a little weird but alright sounds like a plan.