twenty nine

Busting through the door a rushed Ashton comes through the door.

"Christ Claire. What's going on? Fucking nurses wouldn't let me in because "I'm not family," he screamed waving his arms around in the air, "well bitch I am family, in the uncle to that God damn baby and you know that C."

Choking on my words I didn't know how to tell Ashton that I had a miscarriage.
"Um Ash, I lost the baby. Didn't Calum tell you?"

"God Claire, you didn't lose the baby. You can lose a little bit of blood while pregnant. It wasn't your period ok."

"I-I-I- what? Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure. My mom used to be like that when she was pregnant with my brother."

Ashton was now sitting on the end of my bed, as I hit the nurse button on my remote.

After 30 seconds of waiting a nurse came into my room.

"Ms. Claire you ok?" She said out of breath.

"Yes I'm fine Nicole. Can I get a pregnancy test please?"

"Yes I can go find one for you." Nicole said shaking her head and leaving the room.

Turning my head Ashton just looked at me. Slightly his eyes lowered but not towards the floor but towards my lips. Licking his lips he got up and walked towards me, putting his hand on my face,

"Fuck it," Ashton pulled me closer with a quick pace as his lips met mine. Everything between the us felt like fire as everything became more heated. Pulling myself away, I saw Calum in the door way with his mouth open.