Prologe

This book is dedicated to Kasta123Wolf cause she is awesome and made me get a wattpad acount.

   I wish i was normal. I wish i have a regular life. But no i have to spend my summers in the sea. I know , I know, you are probably thinking what is so wrong with that?  But when you spend every summer under the sea for  thirteen years it gets really boring. I spend every summer with my dad, Neptune, (that is right , Neptune, god of the sea) training to be a sorcerer. That is the most exciting thing that I ever do there.

                                          Now, you are probably wondering what I do when I am not in the sea? I go to school. That isn't any more exciting that what I do when i am with my dad. My dad says I must get a mortal education. I think that half of what the human race think they know about the sea is wrong.

                                        Oh, I haven't told you who i am yet? Sorry, my name is Jason. I was named by my mortal mother that disappeared right after I was born. My dad said that he searched for years for her, but I think that is a lie to make him seem kind , and caring.

                                        Any way it is about time i get to the interesting stuff. I hope my story is exciting enough of you.