Epilogue

Vaulcore lay there on his back. He had been defeated by a child. But that was only part of his problem. He was wounded ,badly. He needed help ,and quick or he would die. Then a idea popped into his head. He crawled over to him crystal ball. "Contact  'Enchantra'. " He commanded.

                                        Then a half woman half octopus thing appeared in the orb of glass. "Au  ,Vaulcore it has been forever sence I've seen you ,darling." The Sea Witch said. "Not now Enchantra!" Vaulcoresnapped. "Do you forget who you are talking to?" Enchantra snapped back. "Sorry but I have been severely wounded ,and require your assistance." Vaulcore said. "I will add you ,but only if you break my bounds." The Sea Witch said with a wicked smile on her face. " It won't be easy ,but I can do it." He replied. "Good meet me at the closest body of water."She said. The image flickered then died.

                                     Vaulcore clapped him hands together. Two sky demons emerged from the shadows. "You called ,master?" The demon asked bowing to Vaulcore. "I need you to go to the Sea Witches lair ,and free her from her bounds." He commanded. With a bow they flew off.

............................................................................................................................................................

                                   Vaulcore sat there at the edge of a little lake called Fairveiw Lake , in Fairveiw Valley Utah. It was a nice little lake.

                                  Then a woman with pale skin ,snow white hair ,and wearing a dress as black as tar, rose from the water. "Au it is about time you get here. " Vaulcore said getting to his feet. "Don't rush me ,warlock. " The Sea Witch snapped.

                                They went over to the water. They stood in need deep water while Enchantra began to heal Vaulcore. "May I ask who did this to you?" She asked . "The son of that wreched brother of yours. His son ,Jason." Vaulcore said thought gritted teeth. "He has a son?" Enchantra asked shocked by the news. "Yes ,and I made the foolish mistake of trying to capture him." Vaulcore said. "Done." Encjantra said taking a step away from his. "That is the second reason I called you here." Vaulcore said. "No I will not go against my brother again. That is A fool's quest." She said taking another step away from him. "Au ,but together I believe we can do it. Do we have a deal?" He asked stretching out him hand.

                                             FOR NOW THIS IS THE END!!!!