Wake Up

I hear a voice calling me "Mercy,Mercy" . I try to tell myself to wake the fuck up but I can't and I don't know how to. I'm in such a shock. I wake up to a room. I'm laying on a couch. I see Aiden across the room. I cry as I run across the room to hug him. He says," I'm sorry about last night. Do you still love me?" I told him,"I'll never stop loving you" Then he held me close to him. I can't believe that I am in love with a vampire.

Aiden slowly touches my neck then kisses it. I move my hands down to his thighs close to his dick. He grabs my waist and we start touching each other. I start to unbutton his pants and he starts to take off my sweater and pants. Then I pull off my bra and throw it onto the floor and lick my lips. We both fell down and started kissing. His tongue was cold as it touched my throat. I kissed his chest. Then I moaned. I moaned loudly like I never did before. I start whispering , "shit shit shit".
It felt so good. I felt free.

I spent the night at Aiden's apartment. I woke up on his chest. He woke up at the same time and kissed my forehead. I went into his kitchen and cooked us some breakfast. "Do you hide in the darkness? The shadows?" I ask him. "I hide in the light." he says staring at me. "Bite me" I say, "Make me like you." He looks at me with anger "I can't do that babe. I love you too much". I turn around and sit down like my heart was ripped out of my chest. He comes to me and kisses my cheek. When he kissed my check something cold ran through my veins. I excused myself and ran to the bathroom.

In the bathroom I sit. I sit and wait for the tears to start dropping down my face. But they aren't sad tears, for they are happy. Happy tears because I am in love. I've never known how it felt but now I do. His hands feel so good touching mine. His skin is amazing when it's close to mines. I never want to let him go.

I return to the kitchen and Aiden isn't there. I checked his bedroom he wasn't there either. I looked on the fridge and there was a note: "I'm going somewhere. I'll be back in 2 days...I love you , Aiden" . He already left me. He left me alone and I want him next to me. I start to tear up, but I wipe the tears away. I put my clothes from last night back on and leave the apartment.