Stay Away

When I got to the trailer. My dads house. He came up to me yelling at me. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU!" He said. His breath smelled like he was drinking alcohol all night. "Why the fuck do you care? You never gave a damn about me when mom was alive." I said. He backed up slowly and said "I'm not going to be disrespected in my house. Either you respect me or you get the fuck out of my house." I rolled my eyes and walked away and entered my room.

I laid there on my bed. Thinking of Aiden. I started crying. What if he never comes back? Where is he going? Why can't I be a vampire too? I texted Aiden on my phone: "babe i miss you already. come back". No reply. I guess I'll just lay here. All alone. I think I need to make some friends in this town.

I walk out into the kitchen to get me a snack. My father is standing there. "We're you with that boy Aiden?" he says. "Yes I was. Why do you care" I said with anger. He looked at me with big bright eyes and said "I don't want you near him. Stay away from him." I rolled my eyes again. "Well I'm not staying away and we fucked last night. It was good as HELL too." I said as I slammed the knife down. He looked at me as if he were going to end my life right then and there. I got up slowly and walked away. I sat down and thought that I should move in with Aiden because I cannot stand my father anymore.

I run to my room and flop onto my bed. The fan in my room brushes a cold breeze against my body. I fall asleep and start to dream. Smoke. It's covering me. I hear a voice that sounds a lot like Aiden saying "come to me" then I hear another voice that sounds a lot like my mother saying "stay away" . I wake up from my dream wondering what it meant. Could it be a sign?