Become Close

Morning time. The sun's shining and I'm still so unhappy. I get up and stretch as I put my slippers on. I walk out of my room to go to the bathroom and there is a yellow sticky note with blue ink pen on the door. It's a note from my dad. Ugh I honestly don't care right now. He wants me to meet him at the cafe. He apologized for what happened last night. He's probably lying just so he could get on good terms with me. I guess I'll go and meet him at the cafe.

I walk into the bathroom and brush my teeth and hair. I look into the mirror and again I see my mothers face. Why do I have to look so much like her? I splash the icy cold water onto my face then onto the mirror and the blurry image of my mother fades away. I sit on the end of the bathtub thinking about what does my father want to talk about? I need to know.

I put on my black leggings and my jean shirt and my favorite pair of Jordan's the Bred 11s. I find the keys to my dads pickup truck and place them into my purse. Now I'm on my way out but there's a voice again saying the same thing it said in my dream "stay away" and "come to me". I stop and shake it off like nothing just happened. Hoping into the brown rusty pickup truck i hear it again. Why won't it leave me alone?

I finally get to the cafe and there I see my father sitting at a table alone. He actually looks pretty sweet right now. He soon notices me and stands up and waves his hands like I don't notice him. I walk over to the table and he gives me a hug. Oh my gosh why is he hugging me? He sits down and then I sit down.