Walk In The Park

The next day. I wake up to the sun shining in my face and the smell of food brushing across my nose. As I walk out of my room in my loose pajama pants and light green tank top I hear my father singing a song that my mother would sing to me as a child.

As I walked into the kitchen I see my father cooking breakfast. "Hello darling!" he says "I made you some sausage and scrambled eggs." "Good, im starving" I said as I held onto my stomach. My father said " A thank you would be nice". I looked at him with anger and said "thank you".

As we sat down at the table my father stared deep into my eyes with his dark eyes that have become redder than a firetruck. I asked him, "Why? Why did you leave me and mom?" He said,"Mercy. You know your mother didn't love me and she didn't want me to be with you." I looked mad and said,"Mom loved you. She always showed me pictures of you. She told me stories of you. And whenever she talked about you she had the biggest smile on her face." After I said that he got up and walked away from the table. I looked at him as if he had done something wrong.

I went into the  bathroom and took a shower. As the cold water from the rusty shower head touched my back I started to cry thinking of my mother. Who could do such a thing? Why would they take her away from me? Ugh, this world. I feel like its only me. I only have my back now. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped myself into my white towel. I stared into the mirror. I look exactly like my mother. Tan skin, curly hair, and hazel green eyes. I feel so mad I'm ready to break the mirror.

I walk into my room and lay on my bed in my feelings. Soon my phone starts to vibrate. It's a message from Aiden. "Meet me at the park tonight at 10:00pm. I have something to show you." I get a huge smile on my face. I go to the bathroom and put my makeup on. I put my ruby red lipstick on and black mascara on. I put on my favorite black sweater and blue jeans. I put on my mothers gold necklace. I run out the house straight to the park.

When I reach the park it's dark. All of a sudden I hear a voice calling my name. It scared me. I looked to see who it was and there was Aiden standing behind me. "You scared me!" I said. "I'm sorry, I tend to sneak up on people." Aiden said. After that we started walking and talking. We soon stopped in front of a tree. Aiden handed me another rose and leaned in slowly to kiss me. When our lips met I felt his heart against mines. I tasted his soft lips. I never had a better kiss.

Aiden whispers in my ear "Mercy. I love you. And we just met." I had tears running down my cheek and said "I love you too. I feel like I've known you for years." "I have a secret though Mercy." Aiden says. I say, " What is it?"
He smirks and his eyes turn red. He then runs towards two girls walking in the park. I see him bite into them and suck their blood like its his first meal. Then I pass out in shock.