The Tears She Cried

Chapter 1:

Prolouge:

My name is Molly Hearing. I know lame name but my mom named me after Molly brown. If you guys dont know who she is then read about the titanic! she was the only woman that rowed a life boat to safty. My mother thought of her as an insperation for her courage and strength.

I have light brown hair with blonde highlights. I have hazel eyes and tan skin from my italin haritge. Im 15 and go to Ridgeway Highschool in a small town in Colorado.I have a younger bother and older sister. Bryce is my younger brother.

He's 12 has baby blue eyes and long black hair. My sisters name is Taylor. She's 17 and has honey blonde hair and brown eyes. She's my best friend.

My mother is a acholic and me and Taylor have basicly been taking care of her and my brother.

I miss the old her the one that was happy all the time and took us to the beach and had a good time and would have a simle on her face. not the one that comes home late and has the smell of whiskey on her breath and could barley walk to her bed.

She never acted like this untill she walked in on my dad with another woman. He just got out of the bed said im sorry packed his things let some money and a phone number and left. i havnt seen him since i was 11.

Anyway i think thats anough about me lets get on with me story.

(START VIDEO NOW)

I walked into my room and plopped down on my bed. I was so tired of high school! i could not wait untill summer. Maybe this year my dad will call and i can go see him for the first time in 4 years.

Ha nIce dream Molly,you know he dosnt care. Why do i even bother?

I look around my room and go over to my labtop. I open it up and go to facebook.

i log in and see that my sisters on in the next room.

Chat room number 2 join:

M:Heyy everyone whts up??

T:Heyy sis how was ur day?

M:It was highschool do i need to say anything else?

T: haha no not at all!

C;Awww isnt that cute! little taylor is checking up on her little dweby sister!

G:U mean that Molly should be checking up on Taylor! i heard she slept with Ryan!

C:Eww i bet she has crabs! shes so dirty! little skank!

J: SHE DID WAT!! RYAN IS MY BF! UR DEAD TAYLOR HARING!!!!DEAD!

T:i never slept with anyone! and i do not have crabs!

*Bryce Harring has joined this chat room*

B:for yall werid girls info my sister taylor is still a virgin!

M: O crap bryce! why did u say that!

G:hahaha Taylor is still a virgin? this is so going on my status page!

C; Twitter moment!

J:I DONT CARE WAT U SAY I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT U SLEPT WITH MY BF! HE JUST CALLED AND TOLD ME HE HAS CRABS!

*bryce Harring has left this chat room*

J: Taylor u better be ready 4 tomorrow!

*Janice Green has left this chat room*

I logged off and ran into taylors room. she was lying on her bed crying with the pillow on her face.

I walk over to her and she sits up. Her eyes red from all the crying. I rub circles on her back and try to reasure her that everthing will be ok. But i know that janice will stop at nothing to get her. Knowing Janice my sister is going into a blood bath tomorrow.