chapter 3

Sorry guys know its been awhile since i updated:)

Well i hope you enjoy it:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bryce's POV

It took me awhile to fully understand what my sister had just told me.. how could i be crippled?..

"what?" i asked her.

"Im sorry bryce....its gonna be ok though will get through this together." Taylor told me with as much cofidence as a mouse trying to get the cheese from the trap. I staired blankly at the white tiled cieling in the hospital room, not thinking, not really able to comprehend what i had been told.... what was i going to do?

Josh's POV

It was around 7:00 pm now, and we all had returend to Molly's house. Everyone that was except Bryce. I still couldnt belive what happend...

Well i guess if i was gonna have any chance with my best friend now would be the time, since it was now just me and Taylor awake.

I go and sit down on the couch, and countinue to watch whatever was on the TV.

"you want anything while im up?" screamed Taylor from the kitchen.

"Na, im good." i repiled as my voice cracked.

Crap why am I so nervous? It's just Molly were talking about. Then again this was the girl I was in love with, how am i going to this?

As I was contimplating what to do Taylor walks in with a bag of Ruffles and two cokes. She falls back onto the couch and hands me a coke. I take it and she gives me a werid look. "What?" i ask her. "You look...sweaty"she replied with a slight giggle.

oh, crap.

"Taylor i have to talk to you about something." i said in a shakey voice. "....ok?" she said with a questioning tone."Well you know me and Molly have been friends for a long long long time.." i said "yeeahh?" she said. "And i care about her alot..." i countinued. " just get to the point already Josh!" she said

"well im kinda in.." i was about to say it when there was a loud slam from the entrance of the house, then a person walking on the hard wood floor..