Chapter 3

Layla POV

My friends are begging me to run in wolf form with them. They have no clue if I do I will be shipped out to the king to find my mate. But I am only 16 and I don't want to find him yet. I like just being a teenager and having fun. They are begging and I look over and see the alpha looking to see if I go. He gives me a look like I have no choice, so I strip down and shift. There is gasps everywhere! The alpha comes over and tells me to shift back and come find him. So I go to shift back and I put my clothes back on and go find the alpha. The alpha is in his office with his mate and the beta and the beta's mate. I knock and they tell me to enter. I walk in and the alpha starts to speak.

"So Layla this is why you didn't want to run with the others and never showed your wolf?" I look down towards the floor. "Why" he asks softly. "My mother told me if anyone ever found out my wolf I would be taken away from her to go find my mate. I didn't want my mate so soon since I am so young, sir." I tell him hoping he will understand. "We understand child. You are scared, you just lost your mother and you didn't want to be taken away from the only family you have known." The alpha's mate said with a soft voice. "I two understand, so I will not send you away till you reach the age of 18. Then we will definitely have to send you to the king and queen. If we wait any longer they will not be happy. They will understand since you are under the age of 18 and you just lost your last parent. So you have till you turn 18 before we send you to the king and queen. Does that sound fair?" The alpha asks me and I look so grateful to him. "Yes that sounds fair to me sir." I reply with relief on my face. "Good, now go have fun with your friends, while I take care of business." The alpha tells me. I walk away happy as I can be.

---------------------------------

Sorry it has been a while but my schooling has been getting harder so I can't write as much. Sorry about spelling and grammar. Still writing on my iPhone.

Comment on if you like it or not. Let me know what you think!

Vote also!