Ch. 1

This is my third book published and I write them on my phone. So sorry about any grammar problems.

***************

Layla POV

Beep beep beep, it is 6:30 in the morning and it is the first day of school. My mother comes in to make sure I am getting out of bed and ready for school.

"Layla are you ready? It's 7 am time for school!" She says as I am coming down the steps and heading out the door. "I know. I love you mom!!" I tell her before I head off to school. She looks a little sad today. I shrugged it off and went to school. Today was the first day and the first day I was a wolf.

As I entered the school I got a bad feeling. I had a feeling that something was going to happen and it was going to change my life.

I got my schedule and it seemed like a nice schedule, not to hard of classes this year. At lunch I sat with my friend Alicia and Julian. We talked about are classes and what we did over the summer. All three of us are wolves and are in the same pack. At the end of the school day I headed for home.

When I got home I saw Alpha Derek and Luna Mary out front waiting for me. It was confusing seeing the alpha and his mate at my house. I walk up to them and they had grave faces on. They ask to talk to me. I look at them and what was going on. Then the alpha started to speak.

___________________

What do you think the alpha and Luna wanted? Why did they have grave faces on? What do you think will happen?

---------------------------------

Vote & comment

Let me know

Sorry for any grammar I write on my iPhone