They Will Come, They Will Go

**A/N: FEELS. LOTS OF FEELS.**

Chapter 10

Vanessa Costello's POV:

It had been three days since Josh and all of us had heard of his sister's death. We were all heartbroken, but not as much as Josh was. He hadn't come to work at all, which I understood. Business was always pretty slow, so I could hold down the fort by myself for as long as Josh needed to recover. Belle would stop by the shop to see if I needed any help after her classes before going to visit Josh. And then Tyler would come over to the shop after work for him and help me with whatever I needed until closing, then walked home with me. He had been staying at my place for the past couple of days, too, which I didn't mind.

~~

Today was Amelia's funeral. Tyler and I got up early and got ready so they could meet up at the Dun's house before all heading over to the funeral home. The two of us dressed head to toe in black. We looked at each other and exchanged sad smiles. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me, burying his face in my shoulder and sniffling softly. Everyone was dreading today, not wanting to see Josh and his mother like this. Tyler lifted his head and looked at me with tears rolling down his tan cheeks. I turned around and wiped them away gently with his thumbs. I smiled sadly at him and leaned my head on his chest. We stood like that for a brief moment before leaving my apartment and walking out to the elevator.

The ride down to the parking garage was quiet, the only sound coming from us being sniffles. We walked to Tyler's car and climbed in, starting the drive to Josh's house.

~~

We got to Josh's house a few minutes later. We walked up his porch steps and knocked on the door lightly. A moment later, Belle pulled the door open, wearing a long black sundress with a sweater over it. She had her blue hair pulled back in a tight bun as she smiled sadly at us. "Hi, guys," she stepped aside, letting us step through the door. A blonde lady looked over at the door and walked over to Tyler, giving him a tight hug. I assumed it was his mother. She looked like him. I walked over to Belle and gave her a tight hug before going to find Josh.

I walked up the stairs, knocking on his slightly open bedroom door. I heard some shuffling before the door opened fully, revealing a puffy-eyed Josh. "Hi, Josh," I said quietly. He didn't say anything, just pulled me into a tight hug and buried his face in my shoulder like Tyler did earlier. I hugged him in return, rubbing his back gently. "I'm so sorry, Joshy.." I sniffled and looked up at him, wiping away a few stray tears off of his cheeks. He tried to smile at me, but it faltered and he started crying again. I immediately pulled him back into a hug and sighed softly. I didn't say another word until he wasn't crying too much anymore, which took a bit. He pulled back and sighed softly. "I'll be down soon..." His voice came out small; he sounded so broken. His bedroom door closed as I walked back downstairs, seeing Tyler walk over to me with the woman that hugged him at the door.

"Nessa, this is my mom, Kelly," Tyler smiled softly. I remembered her. I met her the day I moved in next to Tyler, along with the rest of his family, who was in the kitchen with Josh's mom. The woman looked at me and smiled softly. "It's nice to see you again, Nessa. Tyler talks about you a lot," she grinned a little, causing Tyler to blush. I giggled a bit and smiled at her. "It's nice to see you again, too," I looked up at Tyler before walking into the kitchen to greet the rest of his family. I was pulled into a bear hug by his younger brother, Jay, and hugged by the rest of them and greeted with quiet 'hello's'. I looked to Josh's mom, who was standing near the corner with a young woman and a boy. These must have been Josh's other siblings. Laura smiled sadly and walked over to hug me. I hugged her gently in return, hearing her sniffle softly. "Nessa, these are my other children, Abby and Jordan," she smiled lightly, the two waving at me. I smiled a bit and waved lightly in return. I walked back out to the living room, walking over to the couch where Tyler was sitting. I sat down next to him and he looked at my, tears falling from his eyes again. I frowned and wrapped my arms around him as he cried softly into my shoulder.