A lovely game of Alice with chase....

Secrets

Chapter 13

General P.O.V.

“You said that we have to dress up like Alice in wonderland but how come I look this way?” Len protested as he looked at the mirror and stare at his attire. It had a black long tailed coat, black slacks and dress shoes that fit him perfectly.

“Why? Don’t you like it? Would you rather wear the heart soldier mascot?” Rin asked as she fixed the dress she was wearing. It was a yellow Alice in wonderland type of dress but underneath was a corset connected to a petticoat that made her dress puff a little bit.

Her dress was matched with a pair of white Lolita socks (look it up if you don’t know what it is) that looked perfect on her with a pair of ballet flats colored yellow.

“Well, I think white would suit me better.” Len said and Rin just rolled her eyes on that. She placed something on one of the coat pockets of Len.

A red heart but behind it was a recorder and a camera.

“Len, You look perfect!” She hugged him and smiled.

“T-thanks? I guess?” He said and Rin pulled away from the hug. She pulled something from her bed, A caliber 45 and slipped it under her apron.

“Rin, do we need guns? I thought it’s a tea party?” Len asked but Rin turned around to face him.

“Len, Do you know the Megurine family?” Rin asked. Len nodded. “You know them alright but not their underground doings.”

“What do you mean?” Len asked. Rin took another gun from her closet and threw it to Len.

“You’ll know when we get there so I suggest that you keep close to me, dear Lenny. You don’t want to get killed that easily.” Rin advised and took her bow before they left for the party.

They rode a fancy limousine to the Midnight pavilion and when they arrived, they saw guests from far and wide that was invited to the tea party.

“Rin! Oh Rin! Thank you for giving me the invitation.” Miku said and beside her is Taito who is dressed like a mad hatter.

“Oh, I see that you received the invitation I sent. Well, did you see the note added to it?” Rin asked calmly as they proceed to a table of four.

“Yes, we did and I must say, you know a lot of people and their jobs.” Miku replied and they both laughed.

“You know the funny thing about girls?” Taito asked Len all of a sudden.

“What?” Len replied in curiosity.

“They are sometimes too bipolar.” Taito said, loud enough for the girls to hear them.

“Really? You think we are bipolar?” Rin asked and deadly flames at the boys. Len just pointed at Taito.

“Well, one moment you’re fighting then the next is you both are laughing like nothing happened.” Taito made his point and Miku made her move. She was annoyed alright so she punched Taito in his gut which he did not saw coming.

“Hmp!” Both the girls went to the table and sat next to each other while Both of the guys were trying to recover from that punch of Miku.

Once they were settled, the host of the tea party went out from hiding.

“Welcome! I have invited you here to enjoy a tea under the midnight moon. As you can see, you are all dressed in your best for Alice in wonderland so please do so enjoy it that way.” Luka said and even though she was in a mask, Rin, Miku and the two boys recognized her because of her pink hair.