Illusions, lies, and deception

Rin was really exhausted and sweat trickled down her forehead as she tried to catch her breath from the battle. With a few stumbles because of zombies pushing her to the ground and few bruises because some of the zombies had a firm grip, Rin Managed to reach Miku by the base of her throne. With a disguted look at Rin Kagamine, Miku smirked and snapped her fingers to shit their attention at the blonde who was infront of her.

"I'm getting sica and tired of this game! I don't even care now if you were my best frined but I don't  want this shit anymore!!!" Rin shouted and mustered all of the power she can get.

"What are you going to do? kill me with your blades? That won't work unless you get pst through my men." Miku said, knowing that she'll win this fight.

"If I can, I did that earlier but because if I kill you right here and right now, your memn are still going to attack Len and Taito which will probably end them." Rin said and made it obvious to the girl.

"So what are you going to do?" Miku asked and leaned forward with a smirk.

Rin battled with her smirk and used  her forehead to bump on the other girl's forehead with more force you could imagine. Miku got her forehead bleeding and placed her in an unconcious state.

"That should shut you up for sometime. Better stay like that." Rin whispered and took out a sword.

The sound of the sword being unsheathed was enought to get the attention of all the undead's attention together with Taito and Len's. All of them turned their head to the throne.

Rin's head was near the ear of Miku's body and she was nearing the limit of holding back her tears.

"Miku, why? If you didn't, I wouldn't have to do this." She whispered. Positioning her sword at the tealette's chest, Rin cried.

"Rin! No! Not her!" Taito interfered. Rin turned her head momentarily to flash a regreting smile to Taito like she was saying 'It's going to be okay.' to him before she turned her head to Miku.

"I'm sorry. Forgive me, Miku."

Rin plunged the blade to her heart.

All was dead silent afterwards.
All except the howl and cries of the Queen of the vampires.

----------------------------------

Thinking twice...will I end it or not???

Tell me what to do my bros....I certainly lost what I was supposed to write in this chapter...