SMTOWN GLOBAL AUDITION

"I don't want to go dad!" I'm saying with angry voice to my father . It's actually first time I said like that to my father . I never being rude to my father and my mother .

"Elin it just an audition besides you love to sing and dance . I'm sure you can . I'll sent you to that audition ." My dad fiercely said that to me .

"But dad...."

"FULLSTOP. I don't want to hear any excuses. You must go to that audition . The audition is tomorrow . Pack your stuff that you need we're going to korea this night. I will tell mom about this . Just prepare yourself and don't do anything to escape from this audition . There's a reason why I do this for you , so don't worry okay ? I'm doing this because I love you and I want you to look happy."

It's the end of my breakfast with my father. My father left to office and keep remind me to pack my belongings.

I enter my room and keep thinking My father said he wanted to make me happy but I don't want to be a singer or maybe dancing group while sing . I can't do anything. My father already warned me . So what i need to do now is pack my belongings and we'll go to korea this time not for holiday but for an audition.

I stand up and went to my wardrobe room . I take my laugage bag and start to pick top and bottom. After that it's my favorite time when packing stuff that is choosing shoes. I went to my shoes room . It was organized. I really love this room . I pick some shoes to bring. I think it's enough.

I went back to my room and check my phone. There's a massage from my father. I open the massage .

"Did you finish packing your belongings? -dad"

I reply back to my father "I'm done dad don't worry"

I need to prepare myself for the audition. I open my playlist and start to singing. I'm singing my favorite song that is All of me by john lagend. I started to think about that audition so I search it on google .

"Ahh. This is what my friends always told me." I won't tell them that I'll go to this audition. They will laugh to me when they know about this.

------------------------
I'll update next chapter as soon as possible. There's more exiting and fun in elin life when she reached korea .