D-Day [DEBUT DAY!!!] pt.1

~alarm ringing~
I close the alarm amd take my phone as usual i do every morning. It's 7.45 morning and today is our debut day. I still lying down on bed and didn't want to move at all. But suddenly i remember jiwon oppa said he doesn't want anyone late so i encourage myself to take bath.

After done taking bath i wear white shirt with black skinny jeans. I don't like to wear makeup and i like to let my face naked so I decided not to put any makeup first. After that i take my phone and play music on my playlist and i start to taking what i want to bring to MCountdown. While i taking my things suddenly i got massage. I take my phone to see who sent me massage. It's from Chanyeol oppa.
~sara goodluck for today debut stage i'll come there to support you today so wait for me okay?~

~thanks oppa. You're coming today? Wahh I wait for you. Are you coming alone?~

~I'm bringing baekhyun,jongdae and sehunnie together so prepare for our surprise~

~okay oppa i'll wait for you.bye~

I continue to packing. After done everything i check my clock and it's already 8.30 . So i go check my unnies. Everyone seems so busy.

"Sara you didn't put any makeup?" Yana unnie ask me
"No I didn't put why unnie"
And suddenly yana unnie go to me while smiling.
"My dear sara, i know that you're really pretty without any makeup and you didn't have any problems if you don't wear makeup but at least put light makeup"
I laughed "ahh unnie what are you talking,okay-okay i'll wear makeup"

I walked to my room and take my makeup and makeup myself with really light makeup. "Okayy done!"

I go out and went to kitchen to fill my stomach with some fruits other unnies also at kitchen but I didn't see tasha. "Ryn unnie where is tasha?" "She at her room still packing her things you know her right?" Ryn unnie raise her eyebrow.

I take apple and cut it and put it on a plate. I take the plate to table and join other unnie.

"Unnie we have special mc right today? Who do you think? "
"I couldn't think anyone.why?"isya unnie say
"Yes me too I couldn't think anyone" yana unnie says
"Ryn unnie who do you think?"
"I think it nyumnyummmmmmmmm." Ryn unnie mumbling because she talk while eating. All of us burst to laugh after ryn unnie mumbling like that. "GOOD MORNING! Are you ready for today stage?" She said with happy voice "Hi tasha done packing ?" Isya unnie smirk to tasha. "Ah unnie" she feel shy because the unnie keep teasing her.

DINGDONGGGG. DINGDONGGG.
The door bell rang and we saw jiwon oppa so i press the button so the door is open for jiwon oppa.
"Girls let's go. Put your bag here and the staff will take the bag in the car. Go inside the car."
We nodded and go in the car and go to company for last practice. I'm wearing my earpiece while humming to some random songs while ryn unnie and eisya unnie have some naps. Tasha she talking with yana unnie about today stage and I guess she pretty worried about today stage because it's our first stage ever. I wonder how will our first stage look like.

"Girls we already arrived. Let's check everything for the last practice and we'll going to MCountdown after that"

All of us fixing our hair. I put mask because I didn't put any lipstick. The earpiece still playing songs. It's something new because when we out from the car many fans started to scream infront our company. Some of them holding signboard that have 'congratulation for your debut' , 'we'll support movement star' , 'let's do well movement star'
We bowed to our fans that wait us early in this morning to show our respect to them. All of us heading to the entrance but i stop for a while and stare at the fans and say
"Please take care of us and please look forward to our debut stage today" i ran to the company after waving at the fans. I really thankful and happy because there's fans support us and willing to come to the company to support us in this morning,