D-1 before debut

"Lets have some talk before tomorrow debut stage" our manager called us

Finally tomorrow we're gonna debut. Of course all of us were excited but I'm worried if my vocal couldn't be okay because I've practiced too much it is just because I'm main vocalist . Basically all of the members of our group can sing , but Yana unnie is lead vocalist and I'm the main vocalist. Ryn unnie she is main rapper and she's really good in freestyle rapping . Eisya unnie she is lead rapper and she can sing well too. Tasha she is face of the group and our dancing machine. Yes even though our group concept is vocal but sometimes we dance too. Tasha she's perfect girl because pretty and have sense of fashion. I really adore with her.

"Okay tomorrow will be your debut day . Our first stage will be on MCountdown tomorrow. Right now it's 5.00 p.m . So I want all of you have last practice after that have an enough rest and prepare for tomorrow . Tomorrow morning we'll have last practice before going to MCountdown . We're going to MCountdown at 2.00 p.m tomorrow and have pre-recording session first and your live stage will be at 5.30p.m and i heard movement star will get special mc for the debut interview.Anyone want to ask anything else?"

"Oppa what time you gonna pick us at dorm ? " I asked

"9.00 o'clock. After that we're going to this company and practice before make pre-recording so Okay i guess that's all for today. All of you should go and have last practice as trainee before debut do as best as you can"

We take our stage position as already been set up. I'm in the middle. We sing our title song and one extra song for tomorrow stage .

"Ahhhhh my voice" I ran to a sofa that in the practice room as soon as finished the practice and suddenly tears came out .
"Sarah why are you"
As soon as I look Isya unnie
"Why are you crying sarah ? You already do your best "
"What if tomorrow my voice crack ? It's our first stage I don't want to be a person that can spoil the stage "
"No you won't I know you well or all of us know you really well . You will do the best. everyone wait for you to debut since you we're trainee . You are the popular among us even though tasya is our visual "
"Ahh unnie" I laughed

"Girls lets go to your dorm and rest"
"Arasso manager oppa"

We get in our car and all of us have earphone on our ears. All of us just quiet in the car because too tired. Yes preparing for debut is hard because it's first time for us with the album making,recording session,practice,photoshoot,mv making and other that new for us.

Arrival at our dorm
"Please rest and don't too stressed and most important don't late tomorrow " manager oppa say
"Okay oppa byee see you tomorrow " yana unnie say

We enter our dorm our dorm that sm give for us is quite big because all of us have our own room so we didn't share room. So I enter my room and lying on my bed. I check my phone and call my mom.

"Hello?"
"MOMMMMMM!!!"
"Elin! Tomorrow you will debut right?"
"Yes i tell you yesterday right." I call my mom everyday even though I'm kinda busy.
"Do well I'll watching you on tv. My daughter will be a star soon"
"Oh mommm,"
"Your voice really tired go and get some rest don't too tired you'll sick if you're too tired "
"Okay mom, sent my love to dad. Pray for me so that I can make the best tomorrow "
"I will dear of course "
"Bye mom i love you"
"Bye elin"

After the phone call I washed up myself.

I'm lying on my bed while scrolling my instagram to see what's happening. I got many wish from our fans. It make me happy because we get many love before debut. I keep scrolling until i see video about our special mc tomorrow. I keep wondering who'll be our special mc. And suddenly i fall asleep because maybe really tired.