First Meeting With SM artist

I keep practicing the tune of song. Yes I already get my number for the audition.

"SMT0147 please enter the autition room" one of the staff call

I just realised it's my number.

"Goodluck sweetheart do your best mom and I always support you"

I take a deep breath before enter the audition room. I see 5 person to judge me and I guess that I know 2 from the 5 person the 2 person is from EXO. Another 2 person is women I guess that they also an idol and one more is maybe the real judge because he look so professional.

"Introduce yourself " one of the EXO member said

"My name is Sarah Elina you can call me elin"

"I guess that you're not from korea right because you still have doubt to speak in korea"

"Yes I'm from London but korea is my village because my father is from korea so I'm not good in korean"

"Okay let's start" one of the women say

I take a guitar that have been prepare for the audition I guess and play the chord and sing Lost Stars from Maroon5 .

I watch their eyes deeply and I feel like I'm going make my parents proud.

"I'll be all lost stars try to light up the time......" Thats the ending for the song

"Wow you're not just pretty you also can play guitar and have a great and unique voice. Okay now lets see your dance ability "

The song start and I start to dance following the rhythm. I couldn't look at their face cause they really give attention on me.

And the song end.

"Okay it's really great. All of us enjoy and think that maybe you have potential to be a great idol so we already make decision to take you as trainee and put you in a group that will debut soon so your trainee period will not be long plus you can speak in korea you just need to learn more soon"the professional judge said to me

"Thank you so much" I couldn't imagine that I'm gonna be an idol soon .

"Elin!"
"Yes?"
"I'm Chanyeol from EXO "
"Yes i know you really famous around the world sunbaenim"
"Ahh just call me oppa we're in same company come on"
"That's so quick for me to call you oppa because I'm not even start to be a trainee yet"
"Oh no it's okay did you wanna have a walk in this company?"
"Yes sure but I need to meet my parents first "
"Let me accompany you"

"Mom! Dad! "I'm screaming and hug them
"Did you got?"dad asked
"Yes and I already have a group that I need to join the judge say that the group will debut soon"
"That so great sweetie and who is this boy?" My mom asked while look at Chanyeol oppa.
"Oh this is Chanyeol oppa. He is one of the famous idol in this company "
Chanyeol oppa greet my parents really polite
"Elin omma can I ask to bring elin walk in this company?"
"Yes sure we will packed elin's stuff because she need to live in the trainee house right?" My dad ask
"Yes elin will stay in the trainee house with other trainee"
"Elin just stay and walk with Chanyeol and please take care of our daughter "
"Don't worry aunty"

So we walk around the office and he show me their recording room and instrument room. We continue our walk .
" you're 17 years old this year?"
" uh yes. So that you'll have a friend that in same age with you in the group "
"I'm really looking forward to see the group they must be great "
"Can I call you sarah?"
"Yes sure you can"
We arrived in front of a room. It's the dance studio .
"This is the dance studio and inside here is other EXO member so I wanna introduce you to them"
"Ah oppa why?"
He smirk at me and hold my hand and bring me inside the dance room.

"Everyone. Meet our new trainee."chanyeol oppa said and suddenly all eyes on me and chanyeol oppa .
"She's so pretty" one of the member said
"Lets go to them"

"This is sarah elina. Call her elin." Chanyeol oppa introduce me .
"Hi I'm suho exo leader"
"I'm baekhyun and this is chen and do"
"Hi I'm EXO maknae sehun"
He is the person say I'm pretty just now.
"That's is lay hyung and kai" Chanyeol oppa said while point to the 2 person that dance really good.
"Boys I bought bread!"
I look at the boy maybe he also the member .
"Minseok hyung this is the new trainee, elin" chanyeol oppa introduce me again
"Hi elin, you can call me umin oppa I'm the eldest in the group "
It's time for me to greet the nicely.
"Hi. I'm not really good to speak in korean but nice to meet all of you"

_____________________

I'm really sorry for the late update . I just finish my first test and will have a week holiday . Yeayyyyy . Please recommend this book to other pleaseeee . Thanks🙈