Chapter 1

((I do not own any of the Durarara!! Characters, they belong to their owner))

3rd person POV

It was just another typical morning in Ikebukuro, people going to work, students going to school...and a really pissed off Shizuo Heiwajima chasing Izaya Orihara. But that typical day was about to change for a certain raven haired man.

Izaya's POV

"IIIIZAAAAYAAAAA-KUUUUUN!!!!"

Well... Shizu-chan is mad at me again, so it's best I get away as quickly as possible before I get hit with a STOP sign or something (it really hurts). Dear reader, I'm pretty sure you are wondering how I got myself into this mess...right? Well I'm gonna tell you anyways.

~Flashback to a few minutes ago~

Shizu-chan was sitting on a bench, eating his pudding looking sooo peaceful that I was just itching to do SOMETHING to him. So with my trusty switchblade, I cut his hand causing his beloved pudding to fall to the ground. And then...the chase starts.

~Back to a few minutes after~

Still Izaya's POV

Oh, is that Shinra's apartment I see? Hmm... It's about time I paid him a surprise visit.

"IIIZAAAAYAAAA-KUUUN, STAY STILL DAMMIT!!"

"I don't think so Shizu-chan, I'm gonna do just the opposite."

And with that, Izaya sped to Shinra's apartment where he is doing some experiments...

Some very... odd experiments... To say the least.