Chapter 3

Shizuo's POV

Damn that flea bastard... Where did he go? I walked around for a while and somehow ended up in front of Shinra's apartment. Having nothing else to do, since the flea got away, I rang Shinra's doorbell. It has been a while since we saw each other.

"Coming! Hold on a sec!"

Shinra's POV

A visitor now, of all times?! Crap, I have to hide Izaya! I'll just have to put him in one of the guest rooms. I pull him by his arms and I was shocked! He was so light! I wonder if that was the solution taking effect...
Ring... Ring... Ring...
"Coming!!" I gotta hide him fast! I put him in the room, threw some bed sheets over him, locked the door and rushed to the front door.
"Sorry, I was a little busy... Oh hi Shizuo-kun! I wasn't expecting you!"
"Yeah, I had some free time so I thought I would visit you." He replied.
"Oh, uhh well... Come on in! Make yourself comfortable!"
He sat on one of the couches and... Appeared to be sniffing the air???

Shizuo's POV

Something seems off... This smell... The flea...? It does smell faintly like him.
"Hey Shinra, did you have a guest before me?"
Shinra's eyes widened slightly and appeared to be caught off guard. "Umm...no! There was no one here before you! Haha...ha..." He replied a bit too quickly.
Something is definitely wrong here. I stood up and started walking around the house, looking at each room suspiciously. I came to one room that was even more suspicious than the rest. I sniffed it and tried to open the door, but it was locked. I was about ready to to pull it off when Shinra yelled,"STOP! I CAN EXPLAIN, DON'T BREAK THE DOOR PLEASE." I sat back down on the couch and waited for an explanation. Shinra looked very nervous for some reason...
"Uhm... Uhh... Well, I recently found out a new solution and was working on it when Izaya came and I thought that it would be great if I tested it out on him. So now, he's in that room and I'm waiting for him to regain consciousness. My best guess would be that he will most likely wake up tomorrow morning... At least I hope..." He whispered the last part to himself but I heard it.
"I'll be back tomorrow morning." I said as I stood up and opened the front door. "Okay see you then!" Shinra waved.

Shinra: "Hmm... I wonder why he's so eager to come back tomorrow morning..."