grumpy sugar cubes + landscape designer

congrats to; babiloo; Claudette.

second applicant to apply and get accepted this original animation fiction, your character will make this story epic. once again thanks, for acknowledging the story concept and i hope it will become one of your favorite fictions to read, when you're bore.

-note: all first encounters, will be written in the story as in but i'll correct any mistakes and further continue the story with my imagination.

5/3 spots available, friends. apply, when you can thank you.

+ click the arrow on the side for the picture.

+ another applyfics open: christmas island paradise & pretty christmas; the girl band.

---------------

* Full Name - Claudette Weissrozen

* Nickname - Cloud

* Face Claim + Appearance - Halla ( The Ark ) + She has long jet black hair, pale skin, red, pouty lips, slim figure and black alluring eyes.

* Weapon + Specialty - Golden Spear + Aikido

* Birthday + Age - October 28th + 18

* Kingdom Name - Seventeen Hearts

* Clawing Heart Slots + Undercover Role - Grumpy Sugar Cubes + Landscape Designer

* Personality Traits + Reason - ; Traits- Cloud is lazy, always sleepy and grumpy. She sees the world as a round object full of things that should be hated. Though, all of these negative traits about her are used just to cover her sweeter side. She's elegant, an OCD and definitely a perfectionist. She also tends to sleep all the time and gets lazy but when she does her work, she does it perfectly. She's also a bit mysterious. Wise, and charming.; Reason - She prefers it that way, for everyone to see her other side which is in more of the negative than her sweeter side, in which she is afraid to show.

* Background - Cloud came from a family of 3 only. But sadly, the family died when she was just about 10 years old because of a hit and run incident. Cloud learned to live by herself, earn and support only by herself. She's quite mature and resourceful because of her life experience. She now only lives alone, and work hard for herself.

* Trivia -

; She sleeps a LOT.

; Hates to be waken up from slumber.

; Coffee is her addiction.

; She's creative.

; She's sometimes WEIRD.

; She often smiles.

; She's flexible.

; She's afraid of cats.

; Is afraid of commitments.

; Have never actually thought about love.

; She loves heights.

; She can't cook.

* Love Interest/s -a) main smirk - Wonwoo b) crush - Mingyu c) Pervert - Jun d) cold guy - Vernon e) friendly smile - Hoshi

* First Encounter In The Mansion - ; I took a deep breath before turning my swivel chair around to face him, my applicant. He cleared his throat enough for me to hear. 'Is this guys serious?' I thought, he stood there right beside the maroon cushioned chair, with his white and gray polo and sat on it. 'Ah, yes of course, I should have expected from a rich guy' I once again thought. I gave him the usual look I give to my costumers while he gave me a grin. Psh, what a guy. He soon gave me the documents and looked at me straight in the eye which made me uncomfortable but still I managed to give him an irritating look. "I'm expecting you tomorrow at 8 sharp, my MANSION. We'll talk things out". Now, who does he think he is?!

* Interactions - They usually meet for the project very so often. Maybe in some coffee shops in which Cloud likes, or maybe in his so called 'mansion'. Mingyu also does a lot of trickery with Cloud and he keeps on fooling around as he despise Cloud's personality towards him and to other people. They also meet coincidentally a LOT of times, its unreal. Cloud don't notice but Mingyu is actually finding his way to interact with her. He stalks sometimes too, and does it without knowing why he's doing that. He loves to trick and make fun of her and there was never a day they see each other's faces without bickering.

* Password - lolli, lolli dolly princess butterfly