I should really shut up when im talking about the new kid when he is around

The days are going by so slow and everyday the pain and hurt grows more and more. The memories of that awful day just come to me every damn day like it was yesterday. Could I forget, and just move on, how could I when the one guy I truly loved lied and hurt me in so many ways. I thought that he was the one, that he will be the one waiting at the end of the church waiting for me to walk down for him. His actions were more than words. It's been a whole year, since that day. The day that I decide that no more hurt and no more guys will enter my life. I wouldn't allow it. It's been a whole year, since the day I saw what happened. The day I decided no more. Everyday feels like it happened yesterday. The memories are banding in my head. My name is Lara. A 16 year that lives a in castle and is bullied from the people that used to be her friends. I have brown eyes, light brown hair, and an okay body. And only have one best friend. This story is a story that I'm living right now. It's about my hurtful past, my present, and my unknown future...

" I cannot believe that I have to go to school today, I just want to sit in front of my window and cry forever. I don't want to see anyone including my father and my best friend, but I'm forced too."

I got off from my bed want to the bedroom cleaned up, got dressed, and made my way downstairs to go to school. The house was quiet as usually, my dad was always traveling, and signing contracts, and I'm always either in my room of with my bestows friend Jessica.

In school:

I walked in and as usually I got dirty looks from people, got bullied because I'm the richest girl in school. I also got bullied because every single person in school knows how he broke my heart, and 95% of my school blame me about it. That's why I hate coining to school I get bullied because my dad owns the school and everyone thinks I pass because of my dad, but it's not true i pass because I study hard and work hard, but no one believes me expect Jessica because she sees me studying and working hard. That's why I hate being rich. I get bullied and get called names, and with everything I hear I just bow my head straight down and go straight to my locker.

The school today was different it wasn't normal. The boys want to get out so badly, and the girls are dressed up in their best clothes including Jessica.

"Jesse, Jesse what is going on here what is happening," I asked her.

"We'll there is that guy who I knew before you come, and he was my best friend, and he texted me last night and told me that he is coming back and everyone (mostly every girl is so excited to see him) he is the hottest guy every stepped foot in this school and he wants a new girlfriend so I told the girls and as you could see that is what happened."

"So he is basically ordering the girls to dress up so he could chose right," I said not caring about whatever is going to happen.

Jessica looked at me with guilty. I giggled and we headed to our first period.

"Lara you are the only one that is not dressed why," Mrs.M asked sarcastically.

"Well because I didn't know, and even if I did I would've got dressed in the same way I dressed up like this. Skinny jeans and a blouse. Beside who want to date so unknown guy anyways.

"Lara shut up Lara Lara," Jessica said.

I was too busy talking to my teacher on how I really don't care on the boy who is coming, but I was pinched by Jessica. I was a sign for me that I should probably shut up because I heard that he was here. I gave a small smile to Mrs. M and I started to sit. As I was about to sit I heard a boy next to me saying "so I am the unknown guy that girls shouldn't date" and by that was said I but my face in my text the whole entire period not knowing how should I cover for that.

A/N: okay I know it is sooo bad and I'm a horrible writer, but I had this idea for a pretty long time now, and I thought it was time for me to put it on paper. Ps this is a fanfic and its H.S fanfic okay thanks loves for reading okay bye for nowws.