Chapter 7: You like me or nah?

•Nikki's POV•

He leaned and came close to my face I looked up at him scared. He smirked and got off me I let out a breath that I didn't know I had been holding in. "Just so you know," he said before walking out " me and Tiffany are just for show it's for our rep you know?" and he left me on the bed in a confused melting mess.

Just for show? I was actually happy at the idea of him and Tiffany not being real although she probably thought it was. Ha! I looked at the time 5:30. My stomach growled time for dinner.

I walked down to the dining room on the first floor Blake was already there scarfing down his food like a starving wolf. I rolled my eyes. Boys. He saw me enter and let out a loud burp.

"Ewwww!!! Blake that's disgusting!!!!" I scrunched up my face. He laughed at me and did it again. I huffed and flipped him off. He looked stunned for a second and then glared at me his expression cold. I stepped back startled and took the farthest seat from him.

The butler Fred came out and asked me what I wanted to eat. I looked at what Blake was having.. pizza. "I'll just have some pizza." He nodded went into the kitchen and came out with some seriously tasty looking pizza and set it before me. "Thanks" he nodded and went over to Blake "The staff shall be leaving now" he announced. Blake nodded and all the staff rushed out the house.

Blake is fucking bipolar. One minute he's nice the next he wants to fucking murder me!!! What the fuck? I sighed and scarfed down my dinner. 

I looked up to see Blake smirking at me then I realized I looked like him when he was eating I blushed and looked down. Then we went and we washed the dishes in silence.

"Movie?" he asked I looked up shocked "Uh y-yeah s-sure" I stuttered he smirked again and we went to watch a movie.

See? Fucking bipolar!!!! We decided on Annabelle. Well he did anyway fuck I was going to have freaking nightmares for a week.

I shivered as the doll appeared on the screen ready for the kill and I moved closer to Blake. He wrapped his arm around me and leaned into me a little more.

My heart began to beat  faster...Fuck Nikki snap out of it he doesn't like you!!!! He's the popular bad boy and I'm the good girl that couldn't happen!!

I sighed inwardly and leaned on his chest which was muscular and firm but comfy. His grip on me got tighter and he looked down and gave me a small smile.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" I gasped and curled into a ball closer to Blake he laughed. "Relax Nikki its just the movie" 

Oh... I stayed in a ball mainly because I was blushing and didn't want him to know. His hand trailed lightly down my back. I shivered and felt him chuckle. Then I looked up at the movie and did the best I could to stay awake but soon drifted off in Blake's arms.

Before I completely fell asleep I heard "I like you Nikki."

And dozed off figuring it was just a dream...

----

A

hey guys short chapter I know sorry but hope you like it and just so you know yes there will be a sex scene or two *wink wink* but you'll have to wait until later on the book sorry but thanks :)

P.S are the dirty scenes between Blake and Nikki? Hmmm.... Wait and find out ;) :)