Chapter 22: Operation Takedown

^Unknown POV^

Nick jabbed the needle into her neck and she passed out into my arms. It was a shame we had to do this. And then we'd have to take out her boyfriend permanently which would probably break her heart. I hate to have to do that to her. She's so pretty and sensitive.

"Hey man tie her up and put her in the bag."Nick ordered. I rolled my eyes "Who died and made you boss?" "Just shut up and do it" he said.

I chuckled and did what he said. We walked to the van parked across the street and loaded her in the back. Nick hopped in the driver seat and turned to the guys in the backseat "Phase one done" he said. 

Tony nodded "You prove yourself loyal to this team by taking out the boy and we will be cool." Nick nodded.

He was our newest recruit to the Racers and every new recruit had to prove themselves by completing    a mission. Nick's mission was to kidnap the girl,which is done, hold her till her boyfriend gives us what we want then kill him and possibly release her.

"Yo Ethan! How come you always get shotgun?" Troy complained. "Bcuz I'm way I'm way more awesome than you guys and Boss Luke put me in charge." I smirked while Troy scowled at me. Nick rolled his eyes come on guys put your seatbelts on we gotta get her to Luke before she wakes up."

"Yeesh alright Mr.Safety guy." Kyle mocked. We laughed but did it anyway and Nick started the car and drove off.

Operation Takedown has begun.